Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY 30/08/2013

Morning limers, pinky, arsey, and uk bee

I think the "-" may have been a hyphen and not a minus uk bee, so the temp tips was referring to would have been +6C, hence the water not being frozen.

It's definitely all wee here, arsey, the washing machine's working overtime this morning. Don't know about training classes yet. I'd prefer to train her myself if possible, but if I'm not a very good teacher then classes may be necessary. Hope your last full day goes well - bet you'll be pleased when it's over.

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

Morning Gecks (just to add to D'Asrey's list of names).
      I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

I'm still here. Not sure whether to :H or :upset:

Ooh this one I do know.

Put down Amy's litter tray where the last place she had a piddle. Don't wash it for now. She'll go back there when the need arrives. It's not written in stone but worked for us a couple of times. Believe it or not with a house rabbit we looked after for a bit.
        Just keep moving it nearer the door, she'll sharp get the idea.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

Oh and I loved this woman's books.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dog-Listener.../dp/0006532365

Rightio we are off, at blooming last.

Bacinaratherlongishbit.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

JackieClaire;1550097 wrote: Oh and I loved this woman's books.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dog-Listener.../dp/0006532365

Bacinaratherlongishbit.
            SeeyaJacs

My other half is complaining about cleaning out the cat litter tray. I don't know why he doesn't just make the cat go outside, he is about 15 or something!

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

No booze and almost final day of my first calendar month AF since August 2010 which coincidentally was my last completely AF month, yup I relapsed Sept 2010 and it was downhill for a while after that.[/quote]
              inkele: Well done KayBee - excellent work. Have a :l
              Ukblonde;1550098 wrote: SeeyaJacs

My other half is complaining about cleaning out the cat litter tray. I don't know why he doesn't just make the cat go outside, he is about 15 or something!Who's 15 ? the OH (= cradle snatching and probably illegal) or the cat :H
              JackieClaire;1550097 wrote:
              Oh and I loved this woman's books.

The Dog Listener: Amazon.co.uk: Jan Fennell, Monty Roberts: Books

Bacinaratherlongishbit.
              HAVE A BALL on your holliers Jackser !!!!!:yay:

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

RunningCourage;1550069 wrote:

Last (official) day at work (Though to pop in tomorrow to say tata to sprogs)
                :woot::woot:BEST of LUCK Froglet with the last day in work :l......... (wish it was my last day in work )

Did you see last night's thread - we are starting a story competition !! :yay:

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

We Irish are very descriptive when selling stuff : :H

Must see 1995 Toyota Corolla for sale. in Cork | Cars | Gumtree Ireland

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

Yo Mollers : what you at ?
                    I am totally skiving here as you may have guessed :H
                    Filling in the next 2 hours with surfing :goodjob:

Just thought I share with you where I am going next Thursday - Sunday for a long weekend with mother, sis & DD
                    5-Star Algarve Hotels- Vilamoura Hotel- Tivoli Marina Vilamoura- Beach Resort, Luxury Spa

Posh or wha ???:happy:

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

Hey Army :wavin:

Finally have a day off at long last- thought it would never come! The feckers are looking me in again this eve but were politely told where to go!!

Hope ye have a loverly break Jacks:l

Good luck for yer last day D'Arsey xx How are ye feeling? Is the bbq/going out thing still happening?

YouKay- congrats on yer first month in few years

Satz- ya lucky thang- v jealous here- any room in yer suitcase?!

Molls - how're things around home now?

Hiya Reccie, Foxy, MrT, MrsA and did I see Limers?!! Lovely to see ya missus

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

Morning all -

JC have fun

Tips, I hear ya about the commute. I travel 48 miles each way to work. 1 1/2 hours in no traffic, 3 hours if there is a shoe in the road. Thankfully I get to work from home today. I sent an email and got 7 out-of-office replies. Guess I should have taken today off!

Hope all is well!

Love Waggy
                        February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

mollyka;1550162 wrote: oh my latherin heart of whatever --- that looks/sounds shaggin AMAZING!!! I am positively GREEN jealous -- are you really really rich or did you get a bargain?? I would DIE and go to heaven if I could do that!!!!

Well --- THERE you are madam!!!!!! We woz worried bout you!!! Bout time you had a day off for sure ---
                          wonder how the wee D'arsey is going alright:l
                          And shit yeah --- YouKay --- well done on the calendar month -- you just sound so happy lately......
                          I've just had an amazing nap on the couch --- rarely do, but without a doubt the bod. needed it -- feel pretty good now!
                          What are you doing with all this free time little Peapie?
                          Is your cousin home yet or will she be in for a while?
                          Hiya Molls :hiya:

Cousin got out on Tuesday and her and babes doing great thank God

Ive so much to be doing dunno where to start:upset: - house is a tip, laundry and crap needin done big-time( Have a cousin getting married Thurs coming and still haven't got summat to wear but thought of shoppin for outfits makes me feel nauseated!! Haven't been down to see me Dad in weeks now so hafta fit that in somewhere plus a meet-up with some of me mates if they is still me mates!! Ya know wot though?- cant be arsed doing anything! Am physically wrecked after past few weeks in work and emotionally not much better!! Just feel like switching off and hiding from everything!!
                          Today I is just gonna chill about me house and do a bit of housework and see how land lies tomorrow.

What about the Joey thing? Did ye get something sorted with him? How are ye doing?

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

mollyka;1550162 wrote: oh my latherin heart of whatever --- that looks/sounds shaggin AMAZING!!! I am positively GREEN jealous -- are you really really rich or did you get a bargain?? I would DIE and go to heaven if I could do that!!!!

Well --- THERE you are madam!!!!!! We woz worried bout you!!! Bout time you had a day off for sure ---
                            wonder how the wee D'arsey is going alright:l
                            And shit yeah --- YouKay --- well done on the calendar month -- you just sound so happy lately......
                            I've just had an amazing nap on the couch --- rarely do, but without a doubt the bod. needed it -- feel pretty good now!
                            What are you doing with all this free time little Peapie?
                            Is your cousin home yet or will she be in for a while?
                            Happy?

Ha ha, stressed as F, constant stress here.

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

Ukblonde;1550168 wrote: Happy?

Ha ha, stressed as F, constant stress here.
                              Sorry yer stressed as... YouKay-0 do you find being AF makes it any easier to cope with the stress?

Comment

ARMY 30/08/2013

sweetpea29;1550169 wrote: Sorry yer stressed as... YouKay-0 do you find being AF makes it any easier to cope with the stress?
                                There's always someat happening in my life which isn't quite normal, friends joke about it.

When I was drinking alcoholically I'd have just disappeared into a bottle or can for days, but it'd still all be there at the end. There's been a few things in the last couple of years I'd not have gotten resolved properly if I'd have continued doing that, plus the drinking itself would have created other stressful issues.

I could write a book.

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Working...
                                X