Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring a ding ding. Get your Undies on for Spring....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or should we be getting our Undies off?
    Good morning all.

and
    Happy Father's Day

to all those gorgeous baby daddies.....enjoy your special day....

Mr G I can't wait to see your site.

Bird I think you should make that adventure into a screen play
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Phew! I thought after TFs note on the August thread that someone would be bound to start a new one, but i didn't want to cross-post, so I've been busying myself over the past hour with tidying, putting away, opening windows wide (yay!!) and putting mats out to air. Thank dog for spring.

Anyone else got a roomba? There is one in the flat I am staying in and I have been most unimpressed. But yesterday I took it apart and cleaned up all moving pieces - yuck, there was ago-old dust lurking in all sorts of hiddne places. And this morning it has done quite a decent job (of the really ancient and grubby carpet ).

And I have to say that there is something very satisfying about watching it clean while I'm sitting down sipping my juice and reading my book :H

Enjoy the sun everyone!!! I want to see if I can swim every day in September - you up for the challenge Mr G?????
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

PS .... Morning Bridge and TAwny and G - and anyone else who was up early on the August thread!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hi, Roos.

Techie, Sending good thoughts your way. Hopefully the corneal graft goes well and your good eye stays your good eye.

I think all men end up with prostate issues. It's just a matter of when.

I guess getting old beats the alternative.

Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Morning all,

Here ya go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of2HU3LGdbo[/video]]Cat In A Shark Costume Chases A Duck While Riding A Roomba - YouTube

Comment

Happy spring you beauties.
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

mornin' all my lovely ants: and anties:

Just wanted to pop in to wish you all the best for the first day of spring. :strawberry: :chick: :rays: :baaah:
              There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
              You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Why would anyone dress a cat in a shark costume? ! :H

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

The boy and I just about wee'd ourselves looking at that.
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Anything featuring a pit bull dressed as a hammerhead shark gets my vote!
                    Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Ex parte/ In absentia are we folk?

Well you have five (5) minutes to turn up or I'm into the shower and upright in bed ready for 'The Time of Our Lives' on ABC......

Tick tick tick....
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

OK then .........
                        Going ......
                        Going.....
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hi all,
                          Tawny the cat vid, very funny. I saw another one the other day with cat in shark riding roomba....dreamed about you all last night...lived in a house with a very long table which we all sat around talking, some drinking wine and some not....wish I really lived there since it was large and roomy with a river next to it...Think it was a ranch....some of you had your real faces on, Techie, Rags, Missy, G..Techie:upset: your eye....

Comment

Roos,

A quick question for all of you down under. I have seen people post about the first day of spring there being Sept 1.

In the northern hemisphere, the first day of fall is Sept 22. So, isn't Sept 22 the first day of spring in the southern hemisphere?

Silly post since I can Google or Bing or whatever and probably understand but thought one of you might know off hand.

Hope all are sleeping well down there. In the USA, we are enjoying a three day weekend, which for some reason means I have all the grandkids extra time. Monday is Labor Day, and by the time Monday rolls around I will be exhausted by all this labor.

Off to make barbecue sauce for the pork and chicken. Hope all wake up to a good day.

Cindi
                            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1550693 wrote: OK then .........
                              Going ......
                              Going.....
                              Hang on. This post is around 7 summit, and you were on the august thread at 9.00 p.m! What the.....?? :nutso:

You're on Missy! I swim in the bay on average 3 times per week, i prefer mornings on me days off. But i did get to thinking last summer, that since i pass the beach on way home from work, even though a bit knackered post work, an arvo run/swim wouldn't do me any harm.

Always interesting emotionally noice work for me on weekends. I dunno, working with people on their very personal recovery journey is such an honour and privilege. And if you can make a positive diff in the meantime....grouse mate. Life is bloody funny ultimately. Must be having a zen moment.

Thank fusk spring has sprung here. Wishing everyone a safe, sober and magical month. The gloves are off, as are the undies!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                              X