Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring a ding ding. Get your Undies on for Spring....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nicelife;1552158 wrote: Happy Thursday Undies,

Gorgie day again on Planet Nicey. Arrived at work in the Peugeot 308CC. Let's see how long this last huh? I'm in 'negotiation' re the service but I'm guessing it's a fantasy. One guy says "look, even Qantas jumbo jets have faults". I replied that I don't really give a flying fusk at a rolling donut about a Qantas jumbo jet because I don't depend on one to get me to and from work or to places I need to attend on a daily basis. Well, I didn't say the flying fusk bit, but you get my drift!
    Now Noicey. Look, I have a solution.

Tell Jean-paul at Peugot/Euro motors Nth Ryde you want them to rip out the motor and drive train (transmission), and install a Chevy 327 with a V8 diff and Holden Camira gearbox/auto trans. It will fit with a couple of engine mount adjustments, and she'll be reliable as. AND, you can keep the fashionable Euro convertible glamour and remain the talk of the street. You will also have added throb to yer engine when you're idling at the lights or in the driveway. I'm tipping your meatmen will be beside 'emselves. Cost? Not much more than he charges you for a bloody service.

oh yeah....whack her on gas.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

That, Mr.G, has made me spray the screen.

Didn't know you were so well versed with things mechanical ...

Comment

Good grief. You lot really are the suppositories of all wisdom. Is there anything the Undie collective can't sort out?
        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Nope, Glassy. Not.a.bloody.thing.

Comment

From the Philippines electoral campaign....I think its POETS Undies...:H Attached files [img]/converted_files/2176144=7634-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

tawnyfrog;1552610 wrote: Nope, Glassy. Not.a.bloody.thing.
              Well riddle me this then. If the interwebs is supposed to be so clever, why is it trying to send me from Australia to South America via Dubai?

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1552625 wrote: Well riddle me this then. If the interwebs is supposed to be so clever, why is it trying to send me from Australia to South America via Dubai?
                First stop - Dubai. You Need to concentrate on obtaining outfit for Mother-of-the-groom. Dubai has many, many suitable tailors and coutouriers (can't be arsed checking the spellink)

South American stop - maybe get private tango lesson?

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1552625 wrote: Well riddle me this then. If the interwebs is supposed to be so clever, why is it trying to send me from Australia to South America via Dubai?
                  Duh. It knows you are single.

Dubai blokes don't drink, so there might be romantic opportunities there. As for Sth. America.......Hola baby! Go for it! :day5::band2::disco:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Thanks Tawny and G
                    I probably didn't make my question clear. I'm trying to get to South America, but I question the interwebs's navigational skills in sending me via the UAE. That wouldn't be my natural choice, given that it will take some 67 hours to get to my destination instead of about 28.

Comment

Just popping in to say hi and bye ..... Off to Cairns for the weekend ! El cheapo flight and i have to be at the airport at 5.30:upset:

Have a good one!!
                      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1552640 wrote: Thanks Tawny and G
                        I probably didn't make my question clear. I'm trying to get to South America, but I question the interwebs's navigational skills in sending me via the UAE. That wouldn't be my natural choice, given that it will take some 67 hours to get to my destination instead of about 28.
                        Navigation? As me mate Dave Graney says.....'the stars baby, the stars.' Either way Glassy, Sth. America sounds tops. Look, if you borrow Noicey's new Chevy V8 Peugot, via a ferry or 2, you'll be there in a flash. Are you going to Sth. America after Antarctica?

xpost. safe travels Missy! Wow!

Comment

Guitarista;1552663 wrote: Navigation? As me mate Dave Graney says.....'the stars baby, the stars.' Either way Glassy, Sth. America sounds tops. Look, if you borrow Noicey's new Chevy V8 Peugot, via a ferry or 2, you'll be there in a flash. Are you going to Sth. America after Antarctica?
                          I'm going to and from Antarctica from South America

Comment

Miss Behaving;1552662 wrote: ..... Off to Cairns for the weekend ! El cheapo flight and i have to be at the airport at 5.30
                            Try to swing by Palm Cove. It's an easy-peasy bus ride. Mwah.

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1552670 wrote: I'm going to and from Antarctica from South America
                              Triple noice.

Comment

GHE,

It sounds like an amazing trip.

G,

I love the car you have thought up for Nice.

Waves to Undies.

Cindi
                                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X