Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring a ding ding. Get your Undies on for Spring....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya Cindi.

First day of spring in Straya is September 1st.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1550755 wrote: Hang on. This post is around 7 summit, and you were on the august thread at 9.00 p.m! What the.....?? :nutso:

9 AM
      :nutso:

You've lost another 12 hours son.

Come one, get up or I'll pull your blankets off all of you......
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I'm up
        Just about to go to work with my undies very firmly ON, thank you very much.

See you all on the other side. mwah!
        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Hi friends. have a great day.
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning undies

Cindi - I always go by the equinox(es?) for the change of season as that what we used in UK, but I don't know if it's just to simplify things down under that it's the first of the month:H

Techie lad, please get Viola to wrap you in cotton wool!

A post work swim sounds lovely Mr G. :hiya: bridge and Glassy

Having embuggerances with uni who want me to pay full fee for unit (about $3-4k) as I missed their cut off date for withdrawal, yet Monash, who I am actually studying with, have a different (later) date. Very harsh penalty and not happy Jan. Also can't shake this fluey thing from hols, so bit pussed off. Will look for enlightenment here but...

And watched M'Chef finale. :upset: Can someone please tell Gary burnished doesn't mean burnt/charcoaled - let him off once but he used it a few times.

Comment

Yikes, Blondie. That stings.

Undies.

I am weeding.

In.a.singlet!!!!!

Comment

tawnyfrog;1550995 wrote: Yikes, Blondie. That stings.

Undies.

I am weeding.

In.a.singlet!!!!!
                Yeah, we saw. It's gone viral. Please consider your viewers and wear some knickers.

Comment

Oh shit ...

Comment

blondie;1551012 wrote: Yeah, we saw. It's gone viral. Please consider your viewers and wear some knickers.
                    :H

Well what a beaut spring morning it is here... done some planting and the orchids are give a beautiful display.

Bok choy, eggplant, capsicum, tomatoes, lettuce, coriander planted so far.

Have to dig over the other garden bed then more veggies to go in.

My Dendrobium speciosum is a profusion of flower spikes.

And the Leptos are looking gorgeous

The little native violets have also taken off in the last week or so too.
                    But gee the ground's dry. I'm goingto have to get in and water in the next day or so.

Comment

The only singlets I have are Icebreakers thermals.

Comment

:hiya: ragsy!
                        lovely orchids - are they in pots in your garden? And how do you keep snails away from your seedlings; as I recall you don't use baits, etc, either? And I just discovered I have leptospermum in my garden - never knew what they were. Thank you

Comment

Yes I saw that too Blondie. She promised us she had bleached it too.

Absolutely superb photos Rags.

I gather that everybody is out enjoying this superb weather, the thread being so quiet and all.
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

blondie;1551024 wrote: :hiya: ragsy!
                            lovely orchids - are they in pots in your garden? And how do you keep snails away from your seedlings; as I recall you don't use baits, etc, either? And I just discovered I have leptospermum in my garden - never knew what they were. Thank you
                            Hello Blondie,
                            Nup they're in the garden, which is looking a bit raggedy at the moment. We brought the big orchid with us when we moved from Kiarmi. Some of the smaller orchids are from a girlfriend 's place as she was moving overseas.

Birds tend to keep snails at bay... I am putting out marital aids for the bower birds at the moment, plus we have visiting kookas etc. Bait is such bad news for any other animal that eats the baited snail, slug, mouse or rat. I also stomp on them if I see them.

My main war this year is going to be against that orange and brown stink bug (can never remember the name) that stripped ALL of my citrus trees and my precious finger limes . They are only just starting to develop new leaves.

I have to go up to Sinny then fang back to the ortho tomorrow, but Wed I should be able to take a couple of more pics round the place for you.

Hello Bridgey,
                            Aren't close up lenses the ants bloody pants eh?

Comment

For fathers day I took Mr Rags to Bunnings.

Comment

Rags;1551043 wrote: For fathers day I took Mr Rags to Bunnings.
                                Good trade for the seedlings.

I'm going to bite the bullet and google marital aids for bower birds. I may not be the same when I return...

Comment

Working...
                                X