Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring a ding ding. Get your Undies on for Spring....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

byebyebridgetjones;1554989 wrote:

I didn't know the dating game included Skype these days Mr G. Goodness!
    Oh yes! It's really cool. I love that i can do band interviews for me website in real time anywhere in the world free.

Anyway, i always have my Bridgetracker feed running in the top left hand corner of my screen whilst i'm on skype.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hiya Satz woman!!! This place (Australia) is very quiet without you!

Mr G maybe we can work out a system where I can secretly Skype these women with you and proffer my opinion on each???
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1555017 wrote: Hiya Satz woman!!! This place (Australia) is very quiet without you!

Mr G maybe we can work out a system where I can secretly Skype these women with you and proffer my opinion on each???
        Yes, that'll work well...

Morning all!

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1555017 wrote: Hiya Satz woman!!! This place (Australia) is very quiet without you!

Ah thanks Biddie
          :bedtime: over here so will say nighty night....:l
          If the Zenner wan arrives send her back over and tell her to have brekkie ready for us in the barracks at 7am :thumbs:

Comment

Guitarista;1554723 wrote: She's got one of those faces that are not quite right, ....... Geez i love that kind of look.
            Funny you should mention that, my photos in the mail! :H:H:H

Sorry about all the drama bird. That man sounds a bit rough saying they have to all go together. I hope you can sort it out.

Just checked BP again 160/99 so I'm taking my own advice and off to the doc.

Happy days to all. :h:h
            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Morning all,

Just got the giggles thinking about Bridge's shoes/handbags -vs- BP monitors analogy.

Guess now instead of comparing Clinique/L'Oreal - we'll be talking Coversyl -vs - Idaprex.

Perindoprol erbumine rocks, non?

Have a good one - take the purse pack of EBG™ with you today.

Comment

Gooooood mooorrrrnnninggggg!!

I'll try to be more positive today and not spray spit on the screen. No ranting today!

Slept like a hairy goat last night, but I'm here at the command desk doing my thang.

Hopefully I can have tomorrow off and get my hair tweaked.

Had a breakfast meeting which made me feel pretty good, so I'm holding on to that for grim death.

I'm reading Tim Winton's Dirt Music. So far, really good. I loved a line that went something like this "she's like a slug of vodka that one, all sensation and no taste".

Salute to Mr G.

Eyelash kiss to Tawny.

Air kisses to everyone else.

I reckon Viola stole our man.......like, really stole him!

Have a fun filled day my friends.
                It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                Mother Theresa

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1554989 wrote:
                  I'm hoping never to supervise people again at work Nicey I just haven't got the patience for it any more. Apparently it's illegal to bitch slap people these days.
                  That's a pity - I've got someone who could use it

Taken your advice Bridge and have shut my door today - in contravention of my normal open door policy. I came in early and cleaned my desk, filed away the stuff that has been making me cranky in the filing cabinet, and pulled out the work that gives me a lot of satisfaction but that I haven't had time to get to over the last few weeks!

I've noticed that my spell check doesn't want to auto-correct "embuggerances" any more. I think it has learned a new word :H:H

Good luck for today Mr G. We'll be there at your side figuratively speaking! And enjoy your chooks

And my BP this morning was 130/83. Just in case you were interested!

Bird, that guy sounds a bit rigid - people like that are a pain to deal with. Know what you mean about "its just as well I'm on the antabuse" feeling - I've had so many times over the past week where I really felt like going home and having a wine. However, I'm just about at the 90-day mark (and I suspect that a couple of other people might be as well????) and I know from the past that it will get a lot easier after that as I get more into the swing of things.

:wavin: to Zen, SAtz and any other overaries that pop in ...... will try to get a chance to pop into the Army today (seeing as my door is closed and all of that :-))
                  Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning NIcey!!
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Everyone's a bit verbal this am, aren't they.
                      Yes missy my puter has learnt embuggerances also.

Tis early in corrieland but the weather's already up the shit.

Hi to satz and Cindi.

Missy, well done on your upcoming 90 days, wow!

Comment

Heya Missy!

Yep, a bitch slap is out I'm afraid. I reckon what happened yesterday felt a bit like a bitch slap though.

You know, today a few nice things have happened already. One especially nice thing was hearing the voice of someone known only in cyber land until now! Squeal - very spesh! Thanks for the call!!!!

So, my words of wisdom today go something like this. If you have to sort through some stones today to find the gems, do so, it's worth it, BUT stones can be precious too, just look closely!

HUGS TO ALL.
                        Mother Theresa

Comment

Oh, question - should I check my BP. I'm feeling fantabulous but it could be because I'm quite ill??

Love you ALL - mean it!!!
                          Mother Theresa

Comment

I missed that Missy - 90 days - bloody brilliant.

I just realised that on the 9th of Sept I had been AF again for 2 years. Man, that went quickly.

Every day we're AF is a good day - IMHO.

Yepsy, I'm quite yakky today .......
                            Mother Theresa

Comment

Wow well done on your2 yrs nicey you must look and feel amazing.

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1555034 wrote:
                                Just checked BP again 160/99 so I'm taking my own advice and off to the doc.

For the love of Dog
                                !!!!

What is happening????

Is it bloody contagious or something?
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X