Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring a ding ding. Get your Undies on for Spring....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo for you tawny - taken on my travels today

Attached files [img]/converted_files/2174985=7631-attachment.jpg[/img]
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Oops - anyone got any suggestions as to how to get this to show?
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

YAY!

GO Green Frog Roofing.

Thanks, Missy.

Comment

Arvo all!

Comment

Ooops....got so excited to be back on that I pressed send...

Nothing much to report except that one of the locusts has shaved his legs, my yoga class tripled - not through my teaching but coz of the sunshine I think, and my cardamom seeds seem to have mouse poop in them which I've been grinding into my chai for the last few weeks.

That's about all...

Comment

bird;1551334 wrote: Hey, remember awhile back when I was telling you about my friend and his duck?..well I went over there today and shot some vid...
              http://youtu.be/85zOUdiwp_o[/video]]Man swims with duck - YouTube
              :h

Comment

That's a lovely video bird, he seems like such a nice man!

Happs when a locust starts shaving his legs I'm guessing that heralds the start of the triathlon season!

Re the mouse poop, I plucked a lovely ripe strawberry off my plant the other day and ate it, assuming nothing but rainwater had touched it's delicate flesh, and about 20 minutes later I was talking to my neighbour and she kindly told me she'd put some worm wee on my strawberries for me earlier that day.

Will tell you all about the little red boat people later!
                There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

I hope its good news :h

Feeling very throbby....

Comment

I believe I have concluded business for today.
                    Now, a read back.
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Love that little vid and the Frog marketing:H

I believe mouse poo is a general tonic and wellness brew isn't it?:H

Well the Jones blood pressure is now a perfect and consistent 120/80. I am buggered if I know what happened
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Bird that place looks amazing. It's like a little oasis!
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Well that's a lovely reading Ms B. You are indeed practically perfect in every way!

Now, may I be permitted to blow off a little steam? I have everything lined up for my little red boat trip. EVERYTHING!!!!! I even met up with the little red boat people and sorted out some last minute niggly things today. But I don't know if I can go now. And do you know why? Because I can't get my leave confirmed from work until my colleague graciously agrees to cover for me. Which he won't, because he has "family responsibilities".

So that's me fusked.

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1551386 wrote: Well that's a lovely reading Ms B. You are indeed practically perfect in every way!

Now, may I be permitted to blow off a little steam? I have everything lined up for my little red boat trip. EVERYTHING!!!!! I even met up with the little red boat people and sorted out some last minute niggly things today. But I don't know if I can go now. And do you know why? Because I can't get my leave confirmed from work until my colleague graciously agrees to cover for me. Which he won't, because he has "family responsibilities".

So that's me fusked.
                            I wouldn't bend in the breeze too much Glassy. You are not responsible for his 'family responsibilities'
                            I used to work over Christmas with two very small children as a single mother. It was first in best dressed where I worked and only one folk could go on leave at a time.
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1551389 wrote: I wouldn't bend in the breeze too much Glassy. You are not responsible for his 'family responsibilities'
                              I used to work over Christmas with two very small children as a single mother. It was first in best dressed where I worked and only one folk could go on leave at a time.
                              I know B, I've done that many a time too when my kidlings were little. But I'm not bending - I'm being told!!!

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1551393 wrote: I know B, I've done that many a time too when my kidlings were little. But I'm not bending - I'm being told!!!
                                By whom?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X