Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring a ding ding. Get your Undies on for Spring....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jaysus Saffs

I swear to Dog I was only thinking about you the other day and wondering how it was going with the new man and the boys and all......

Puh-lease come back soon and tell all........yay!!!!
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Here's a free 2 week meditation course coming up with our mate Chops.

http://www.mentorschannel.com/WildDi...Blast_23_09_13

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning roo's,

A recent study shows.....'people with messy desks are more creative' Yes!

Have a pearler out there y'all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1560127 wrote:

A recent study shows.....'people with messy desks are more creative' Yes!
          Pick me. Pick me. Pick MEEEE

Surely this morning's disaster proves that I'm the creativest of us all?

Comment

I did a check of how messy my desk looked to send a pic....I really can't compete with that one Froglette :upset:

Comment

God, is that two disposable gloves and some lube
              WTF goes on in your office Froglette?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I like the little square cushion that looks as thought it is perfectly positioned for a cat to sleep on Bet it's Wilson's
                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Actually I had a good look. This is actually the tidied up version because office has just moved

Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

That looks suspiciously clean Bridge...

Comment

Sorry - just checked the 3 desks in my study and I got nothin'. One has the computer and a glass of water, one has a neatly stacked pile of readings, 2 phones, 3 notebooks and a pen and the other one has my stationery in two very pretty matching containers, another notebook and 4 business cards.

I must be the least creative person in the universe.
                      There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                      You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Oh you poor, poor lovies ... release your inner slob, I say, and get creative today!

Missy - you are spot.on right.

Comment

Bridge that's disgusting. Get that dirty plate off there immediately. :H
                          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1560304 wrote: Get that dirty plate off there immediately.
                            I want to know what was on that plate. She obviously licked it clean. Good to see Stephanie's book but ...

Comment

and the books on the to of the printer aren't lined up evenly and symmetrically :H

Tawny - I love the back view of contended cats contemplating the outside world from their inner sanctum!

Big news - thanks to all your crossed bits, the application we put in for the apartment was approved. So we now have an address! I'm now motoring through the list of things that need to be done - pay deposit, pay bond (organise overdraft because I didn't have enough money to pay bond), hire washing machine and fridge, organise movers, try to remember what we brought with us ........

one downside of this apartment is the we definitely will not be able to bring Wookie and Betty over. :upset: Taking a step back, I dont think they will be too upset about it. They are being looked after just fine in relation to the necessities of life. But they definitely aren't being showered with as much affection as we give them.

Where's Saffy gone to? Disppeared again??
                              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Good stuff Missy!

Wilson looks very comfy there Froglette.

I'm tying myself in knots working out how to unlock my iphone from its network. Couldn't back the bugger up and then realised that for some reason I now have 22 episodes of Southpark in my video library...no one knows how they got there??

Its just too hard...

and yeah, where's Saff?

Comment

Working...
                                X