Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring a ding ding. Get your Undies on for Spring....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glassy I LOVE that song. Perfect.

Well morning all. I tried to take in a bit of the old catch up TV last night, but the angst of the day caught up and I fell on self's face and slept like a babe.

Another day is upon us. Get out there and make it a great one!!
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning Jonesy.

Close enough to yet another cross post for me. Have a beeewdy

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning everyone

I'm too sick to go to work today. I haven't decided what's wrong with me yet.

:H

Have a lovely one y'all.
        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1551764 wrote: Morning everyone

Have a lovely one y'all.
          You have the plague.
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1551767 wrote: You have the plague.
            Ooooh yes! I haven't used that one yet this year. Very good choice!

Comment

Glassy my love - you have a very common yet highly contagious ailment known as Imnotcomingtoworknomatterwhat. Whatever you do, don't kiss anyone who is really ugly, it could absolutely kill them dead. You may become euphoric and break into loud song every so often. Do NOT be startled - ride the way baby!!!!

Glass Half Empty;1551764 wrote: Morning everyone

Have a lovely one y'all.
              It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
              Mother Theresa

Comment

Morning everyone! zooming through before I get way too busy...have a good one, and enjoy that sickie Glassy!!

Comment

Helllloooo everyone!

I would love to visit the wee island Princess Di now resides on. I'd leave her a bunch of fuscias and a lipstick kiss on a card.

Salute to Mr G.

Techie - update please. Much love to you my friend.

Speaking of friends - where the hell is Reg.in.ald? Love and licks to Olive.

It was bright and bewdiful early this morning but weirdly fog rolled in and made me puzzled.

Oh, haven't been here (other than to spy) so you don't know. Friday night I broke down AGAIN....had to have the car towed on Monday and got it back yesterday afternoon. WTF???? So, today I'm going to 'negotiate' with customer care peeps to see if they'll give me my next major service for free (or heavily discounted) because a luxury car like this should NOT leave me stranded every few months! Especially in peak hour traffic. It isn't good for my irritable bowel syndrome I tells ya!

Anyway, everyone wants something at the mo so I'll have to come back and blab on a bit later.

Sending sunshine and cyber love to Tawny!!!

Hey Bridge - yes you are practically perfect in every way.

Missy!!!! Television!!! How bloody fab.

Happs - shalom my love.

Zooooommmmm
                  Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1551782 wrote: Whatever you do, don't kiss anyone who is really ugly
                    And what exactly do you think brought me here in the first place? :H

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1551797 wrote: And what exactly do you think brought me here in the first place? :H
                      :goodjob::H:H:welcome:
                      Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1551782 wrote: Glassy my love - you have a very common yet highly contagious ailment known as Imnotcomingtoworknomatterwhat.
                        Actually, I have a very common but uncontagious condition called "Ifyoudon'tapprovemyleavewithoutadamnedgoodreasonI 'llputinaworkcoverclaimsodon'tpushmybuttonsbaby"

Moral of the story - never screw with the person you pay good money to to save your ass when you f**k up.

Comment

I'm guessing a spoon full of sugar isn't gonna fix you in a hurry??

Some peeps don't plan ahead for the moral of the story scenario.....silly, but soooo true!
                          Mother Theresa

Comment

I think someone is about to get a gentle reminder that I have the key to the skeleton cupboard.

:dancingskel:

Comment

Ha ha I didnt go to work either...kid was home sick...found a gold ring at the game the other night and sold it for 68$ today..went to walmart and bought chocolate, pistachios, pine nuts, mineral water, pine nuts etc...a good day

Comment

Raaahahhhhahhhhaaaaaa

Serves 'em right.
                                Glass Half Empty;1551801 wrote: I think someone is about to get a gentle reminder that I have the key to the skeleton cupboard.

:dancingskel:
                                Mother Theresa

Comment

Working...
                                X