Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring a ding ding. Get your Undies on for Spring....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

myhappyplace;1551840 wrote: Undies, these are my balls

I love your balls Happs!!! Num num num num.....
    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
    Mother Theresa

Comment

techie;1551837 wrote: I'm on a three day a week thing with the lady V. It's hard
      No showing off.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Now they are a fine looking set of balls there Happs.

Speaking of balls. I wish I could grow a set and euthanase my poor chicken who is old and clearly very poorly....but I just can't.......
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

My Week.

Chapter One
          Last Wednesday nearish to Robbo, Mr Rags hits a kanga with the white Getz.
          All sorts of drama with tow trucks and getting home.
          Luckily the kangaroo was killed immediately with the impact.
          Happened nearish to the farm where Tawny's comestibles ended up earlier this year.
          Note to self: Take firearm when travelling at night on country roads.

Find out this morning the car will be off the road for about another 2 weeks.

Chapter Two:
          Last Satttadee on first official exercise .... doing hazard reduction. New uniform didn't stay clean very long.
          That cab is a bugger to climb into. The steps are about 3 inches too far apart for a short arse like me.
          That's the CAT 1 vehicle I'm going to be able to drive after I've done the 4wd course next year.

Chapter Three

Yesty go to arm man who says go get MRI.

Chapter Four:
          Mr Rags phones me at 8:07 this morning.
          The happy car clutch has gone (as I warned him it would only yesty for about the fourth time).
          Can I come down to this reasonably busy intersection to pick him up.
          Of course I can.
          The bloke in the car behind helped push it onto the strip.

Chapter Five

NRMA takes it to the Clutch man (again)

Chapter Six:
          I tell clutch man I not a happy Raggsy.
          He says will ring with what is wrong and how much and how long to fix.

Chapter Seven

I drive Mr Rags to work an hour and a half late.

But, oh what lovely surroundings where he works.......

Chapter Eight:
          Clutch man rings with cheerful voice....
          "The bearing came apart and went right through the housing"
          I see dollar signs before my eyes.
          New clutch $696.00
          Go ahead says me, wondering what we cut down on to pay for it.
          It will be ready tomorrow.
          Cheaper than if I got the Hyundai people to do it.

Chapter Nine
          I cheer up when I get visitors for morning tea.

Chapter Ten:
          The I find another Lepto for Glassy

Life is good if you look beyond the crap.
          The end.

Comment

Hi everyone,
            Good to see you all in fine form, making some dawn fine looking balls there happy.

Question .....how long does one feel like shit for in this situation?

I'm tired of this. No energy, no stream of thought,no sense of humour, feeling like I'm stuck in limbo. Can't enjoy things, can make sense of life. Argh.
            If i won some money i could just do a trip around oz and see you all. That'd make me feel better, i reckon.

Xx,c.:upset:

Comment

X posted rags that is a beautiful bird ....an eclectus parrot ?
              Bad business on the clutch repairs.....my Toyota landcruiser is just about to turn over
              480 000kms,and hopefully keep going.
              I think happy should send out some balls.

Comment

coriander;1551862 wrote: X posted rags that is a beautiful bird ....an eclectus parrot ?
                Bad business on the clutch repairs.....my Toyota landcruiser is just about to turn over
                480 000kms,and hopefully keep going.
                I think happy should send out some balls.
                G'day there Corrie,
                I was only asking after you yesterday.

It's a King Parrot, Alisterus scapularis

Speaking of scapulas , has Glenoid Smoth been round lately?

The Getz has over 250,000 km on it so doesn't owe me a penny.

The new Isuzu has to be booked in for its 20,000 next week.

My old Subaru had over 583,000 on it before it died.
                Is you Toyota a diesel? If so, it'll just keep going on and on as long as you regularly service it.

Our old Toyota was just about inda bloody structable, but was making very expensive noises and wobbles which is why we got the ute.

Comment

Rags that is a glorious story, and what we call at work a wonderful description of the way we weave so many rich threads in the tapestry of life. (long story).

The scenery near where Mr Rags works is divine! And OMG - the colour on your little morning tea visitor is just gorgeous!

:h :h :h
                  There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                  You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

coriander;1551861 wrote: Hi everyone,
                    Question .....how long does one feel like shit for in this situation?

I'm tired of this. No energy, no stream of thought,no sense of humour, feeling like I'm stuck in limbo. Can't enjoy things, can make sense of life. Argh.
                    If i won some money i could just do a trip around oz and see you all. That'd make me feel better, i reckon.

Xx,c.:upset:
                    Corri - I'm very sorry sweetie, but it takes a very long time to grieve over the ending of a relationship. It's a piece of string thing, but I'm just saying that so you understand that you won't feel better overnight.

Just take it day by day and you'll gradually see the pain easing. Wishing you many hugs! :l :h :l :h :l
                    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

This is where we saw the orangs but I don't know the cost as it was part of the scuba trip. We stayed at a hotel cabin complex nearby, then went to a sanctuary about an hour away that had proboscis monkeys. Sorry I can't be more help.
                      A lot of other tours eg: 9 days $4,00 are quite expensive.

Maybe check out Intrepid Tours... Mr Rags and I do a lot with them.

Sepilok Orang Utan Sanctuary - Destinations, Sabah Tourism Board Official Website (Sabah Malaysian Borneo)

Comment

Hi Corri - just keep believing things will get better and they will :l
                        Thanks for story Rags - must be a tough Getz or a sickly roo!
                        Glad to see you BP down Bridge. Can't you get vet to euthanise chook?
                        And I second the sending out of Happy Balls to all and sundry:thanks:

Comment

That's where I saw the orang utans, ragsy; about 20 years ago! Was excellent, but hot. Very hot. And humid.

Comment

blondie;1551869 wrote: That's where I saw the orang utans, ragsy; about 20 years ago! Was excellent, but hot. Very hot. And humid.
                            It was hot and humid all right... OK if you live in FNQ and used to it. .

Just finished numbering my sample senate paper. Off to vote.
                            See yas.

Comment

Might have to Blonde One.
                              Every time I think 'right now Jones, do it' she jumps up and runs to get some green feed or summat. Clearly she is trying to stuff with my head.

Rags if I know that intersection it is nae a quiet one, bit of a bloody night mare actually.

Corri, I was a freaking mess for a year after one of them and I didn't even like him that much, the tool. Think it had a lot to do with where I was at personally at the time completely apart from him and his issues.
                              Are you still satisfied that you've done the right thing in leaving? (we tend to vascillate on this anyway)
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Thanks glassy.
                                I just am so lost atm.
                                Went down and checked my lotto ......won $63.20. When i said that if i won I'd come see you all, well i was hoping for a bit extra to cover airfares!

Comment

Working...
                                X