Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring a ding ding. Get your Undies on for Spring....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi missy ,
    Sounds like you're having work embuggerances also!
    Keep your cool, but look after your stress levels also.
    Warning : do NOT buy carmens bars, or whittakers choc , as all will vanish in 48 hrs. Trust me, it's already happened.

Back to diet today. BLAH.

Comment

Arvo all,

Yikes Corrie - that bloke sounds creepy.

Missy - so sorry you've get work embuggerancess too. But tell us - how was Cairns?

I think I may have a BP machine here somewhere ... thanks for the advice guys. All this crap made me realise how sad I am that the days of the "Family Doctor" seem to be a thing of the past. This young doc doesn't know me or how I operate or how active I usually am. I guess she basically saw an old fart with silver hair and her vision was, of course, perfect.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1554479 wrote: Arvo all,

Yikes Corrie - that bloke sounds creepy.

Missy - so sorry you've get work embuggerancess too. But tell us - how was Cairns?

I think I may have a BP machine here somewhere ... thanks for the advice guys. All this crap made me realise how sad I am that the days of the "Family Doctor" seem to be a thing of the past. This young doc doesn't know me or how I operate or how active I usually am. I guess she basically saw an old fart with silver hair and her vision was, of course, perfect.
        Screw her.
        Now listen I have to make mention of another pertinent thing without being a nag I hope.
        You know those Trident Hot and Spicy packet soups that you got us onto? (and onto and onto) (see above re things not to try). Well I became evilly addicted to them and noticed that my BP wasn't responding to medication any more. SO I took out a packet and looked at the sodium content of that stuff!!!!!!! Several times the upper limit of daily sodium intake .....per packet!!!!!!
        I threw the rest out and my BP took the dive to normal range within 24 hours.
        Sorry:upset:
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Oh Bridge - that is sooooo sad! I never read things on packets or cans because I don't know what I'm supposed to be looking for but I can say, I haven't had one of those soups for months. Maybe I should go back to them ...

Comment

Hi Undies!

Just a quick fly-by. Those darn UK people... all they want to do is sleep on my watch! Talk talk talk all day and then I get left on me todd!

I hope everyone is in good fettle. I haven't really kept up at all to be honest, but being in possession of a new laptop I decided to exercise it on MWO. :h Shout out to Mr G! And the infamous Bridge and Tawny. I hope all Undies are in rare form.

Been a while since we did the inter-thread thingo. Don't be strangers on the Army thread. They LOVE your accents and a celebrity pop-in is always welcomed! :welcome:

They do bite though. Just so you know.

XXX

Comment

Hellloooo everyone!

So here's a reply to posts made in my absence, in no particular order.

Mr G - hope the work issues resolve. Yankers!!!

Tawny - you have now officially avoided verandah detention by attending Dr appt. Surrender to the process - the result will be worth it.

Raggs - you're a good friend, a good soul actually.

Corri - love yer guts. Don't love turkey mince though.

Bridge - hope crankage is over.

Missy - hope work crankage is easing.

Happs - hope lunch was yummiliscious and company good for the soul.

Anyway, you may wonder why I'm here at the command desk, given that I am supposed to be on a weeks annual leave. Well, staff disciplinary issue raised an ugly head and I've had to come in and sort shit out. I've been painting the exterior of the house which is a mammoth task but yesterday I could only get 3 hours work done because of the heat and wind. Monday was a 6 hour effort. Slowly but surely.

So, first thing I pulled the naughty staff person in and asked him to answer the following question honestly. Here's how it went "so naughty staff person, I need to talk to you about something I'm really concerned about. I hope that you answer the question with total honesty - it could help your cause. It has come to my attention that even though you sent me a text on Thursday night to say you were ill, and then your SON sent me a text on Sunday night to say you were still ill (with no reason given) and wouldn't be back until Wednesday that you were in fact at a wedding in Malaysia. Is this true? Naught staff person says yes it is true........

WTF?????

This guy has more time off than a bride's nightie. His work life has now changed forever more. I spent half the day Monday trying to sort out shite he left undone!!!! Suffice to say he has stopped sniffling....games up you little fusk!!

I think I'm a bloody fair and dinkum boss and to be lied to (work or real life) is just something I cannot tolerate. If you haven't got the guts to be honest then don't darken my doorway.

He now has a list of conditions as long as the flight he just took to Malaysia.

Still no word about free service from Per - joh. WTF there too????? What ever happened to customer care. I'd have been ok with a NO but now I have to call and tell them they are a bunch of yankers.

My boy is 25 years old today.

Thinking of those still hurting from 9/11. WTF there too too?????? Who does shite like that?????

None of these ????? require answers btw. Just a Nicey rant.

Love you all - be happy, be safe.

Laters XX
              It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
              Mother Theresa

Comment

Good afternoon Undergarments! geez Nicey...did you - could you - sack him?

Comment

I can't say a word cos nnicey is ranting!

But i will shout HI ZENNY !!!

Comment

RIP all this who lost their lives in the 9/11 tragedy. A truly horrible event.

Comment

I'm just going to make Nicey a cup of chai latte tea. Very soothing, so it be.

Comment

coriander;1554605 wrote: RIP all this who lost their lives in the 9/11 tragedy. A truly horrible event.
                        And a special thought for our MWO friends who were directly impacted by this atrocity.

:l :l :l :l

Comment

coriander;1554604 wrote: I can't say a word cos nnicey is ranting!

But i will shout HI ZENNY !!!
                          I didn't want to get lost in the overspray!! yes a good cup of chai...that'll calm her down...:H:H

Comment

tawnyfrog;1554610 wrote: And a special thought for our MWO friends who were directly impacted by this atrocity.

:l :l :l :l
                            Yes. :l

Comment

Hiya Corri!!! :l How are you faring hon?

Stupidly, I hadn't remembered it's the 9/11 anniversary. Feck... the whole of America is so caught up in the football season kicking off (pun intended)... that's all that's on the telly. Sad really.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1554420 wrote:
                                Glassy, where are we at with the little red boat?? I thought there was still some life in it?
                                Sadly, No BB. I had to cancel for good yesterday. Even though they were being so lovely and helpful the costs were still going up and up and up. :upset:

tawnyfrog;1554417 wrote:

Well it seems I've joined the High Blood Pressure Brigade. Visit to the quack's yesterday revealed a reading of 180/120 and she wouldn't let me go until I'd taken a pill, waited half an hour and read it again at 160/100. Of course I have no fusking idea what this all means but it seems I'm now on BP meds followed by full blood tests and X-ray on Friday.
                                Sorry to hear that Tawny - take care of yourself! It must be something in the air. I'm on meds for HBP and other day mine was 170/135. This morning it was down to 153/130 so I'll keep on measuring it and see what it does.

Cori - time to tell the old lech you'll report him to the police if he keeps harassing you. YUK!

Sorry about the work crappage Miss B and Nicey. Happy Birthday to your boy!
                                There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                                You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Working...
                                X