Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring a ding ding. Get your Undies on for Spring....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's great Zen , l lysine has been used with great success in cats with leukemia also.

Comment

Question..... can i still glage whilst looking like a Bunbury Bogan ? Surely that's an oxymoron.

Yes zen tachy = fast, Brady =slow.
      As in i suffer from Brady typia, the incurable disease of slow typing.

Comment

Night bridge. I'm off too - it is freakingly windy here and i want to be under the covers .....
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

coriander;1555315 wrote: Question..... can i still glage whilst looking like a Bunbury Bogan ? Surely that's an oxymoron.

Yes zen tachy = fast, Brady =slow.
          As in i suffer from Brady typia, the incurable disease of slow typing.
          :H:H
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Night bridge and missy.:l

Comment

Thanks BB and G :h

Cori don't panic yet. Sometimes streaks blend in a lot better after a few washes.

Guitarista;1555282 wrote: Where's your pic Glassy!
              I don't know G, maybe OzPost confiscated it because it didn't meet safe posting guidelines.
              There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
              You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Hiya glassy, how are YOU glaging ?

Comment

coriander;1555336 wrote: Hiya glassy, how are YOU glaging ?
                  I've bedazzled my BP monitor and fashioned my own lacy incontinence G-strings. I was also thinking of designing a range of patterned support hose.

Comment

I think Corri's in the witness protection scheme.

I'm off to get marketing ideas for our new range of glaging products today.

I'm thinking we'll get Jane Fonda to model the incontinence G string Glassy if that's OK?
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I'm off to the bloodsuckers and x-rayers.

Took me ages to get ready. Glaging is sooooo time-consuming.

Have a good one.

*** clunck, clunck, clunck ***

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1555574 wrote: I think Corri's in the witness protection scheme.

I'm off to get marketing ideas for our new range of glaging products today.

I'm thinking we'll get Jane Fonda to model the incontinence G string Glassy if that's OK?
                        Yep - that would be great.

I'm also sourcing suppliers for our sporting range. I was thinking Prada bowling ball bags, little white hot pants (not too tight of, course, too accommodate our underwear range) and white doc martens.

Comment

Morning Glassy, Jonesy, Froggy, and y'all to come.

Many of you would know i wear various hairpieces/toupee's, so i feel fairly qualified if not well versed in keeping up appearances in gale force winds. I've come up with a few cracking idea's for blokes (and sheila's) over the years, who want to keep abreast of the latest hairstyles styles and colours. Yes, an avocado/vegemite cream/paste is on the agenda. On a personal level, i've had great success using polident as an extra fixing agent on the scalp. The avocado really assist's in taking away a bit of the sting, i've found. People always say i look l10-15 years younger. More ron. Glage on!

All the best at the quacks Frog.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Polident you say?

What colour and does it have sparkles or other accoutremente`?

Endless. The possibilities are endless I tell you.
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1555589 wrote: Polident you say?

What colour and does it have sparkles or other accoutremente`?

Endless. The possibilities are endless I tell you.
                              I use the polident 'fluoro' range. It's funny you mention sparkles. My neice threw some sparkely glittering stars over me head once and i gotta say, it looked great! With a smidgin of avo/veg paste applied to the top of toupe, the glitter should hold for days, weeks i tells ya.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

You lot are cracking me up.
                                More like a witless program, bridge.

Another cool day here, might actually get a ride in today.

What's everyone doing for the weekend ?

I have too much time up my sleeve, so might be a bit bored.

Comment

Working...
                                X