Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring a ding ding. Get your Undies on for Spring....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick jump in and out lovely underneath people.
    Greetings from Ireland :wavin:
    Sunny here for a change - think this is the dying embers of Summer - as we head into Winter.
    For those of you who remember me and the crisis with young Satz last year - he is coming home for Christmas avec oz GF :egad:

Hope yer all keeping well !

Comment

satz123;1556285 wrote: Quick jump in and out lovely underneath people.
      Greetings from Ireland :wavin:
      Sunny here for a change - think this is the dying embers of Summer - as we head into Winter.
      For those of you who remember me and the crisis with young Satz last year - he is coming home for Christmas avec oz GF :egad:

Hope yer all keeping well !
      Hiya Satz. You beeewdy.

Yes, we've met the lass. Charmaine's a fabulous sheila, and she'll be a great addition to the family. She's the 2012 Back 'o Bourke outback woodchop champion did you know?
      She's a top bird.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1556286 wrote: Hiya Satz. You beeewdy.

Yes, we've met the lass. Charmaine's a fabulous sheila, and she'll be a great addition to the family. She's the 2012 Back 'o Bourke outback woodchop champion did you know?
        She's a top bird.
        Oh Jesus !!!:H:H
        Charmaine Satzenbrau - has a fine ring to it :thumbsup:

Comment

Roight! So it's 3:30 am and I'm finally here and about to read back to see what I missed.

What perverse spiritual being convinced me that doing a full time PhD while also working full time would be a good idea?

And why am I debating (it's 4:30 now) whether I should have said while or whilst, given that it's ongoing (whilst) but this is an informal forum so therefore (while)?

And now it's 4:47 and I've produced about 100 more words towards the 80 000 I need.

I like balloons. :nutso:
          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Aargh - I have lots to say but I've just heard the kookas so I should try to get another hour or so sleep. (this is another thing I l LOVE about Oz) - the kookas, not insomnia

Miss B – wishing you many many good lucks with the rentals. GoGet is fantastic! My son and his fianc?e live in Potts point and are far too hipster to own their own car (insert ironic LOL here) so they use it all the time.

Comment

Morning Glassy and y'all,

Hope you're snoozing away happily Glassy, and have a sleep in. Sometimes we get more done when we put less time into something, strangely enough, or not.

Wouldn't mind a sleep in meself. In work today i am, and gig this arvo straight after. Noice.

Have a beeewdy out there Team. :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Whilst I understand your concern in an ongoing sense Glassy, I marvel at you ability to pull an all nighter while still making sense

Good morning Mr G.
                After yesterday's frenzied social tsunami I am exhausted and need to listen to the quiet for a bit today. Perhaps a touch of wall-staring?
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning all.

It's not. fair.

When Miley Cyrus kisses a sledge hammer it's called 'artistic' and 'creative'.

When I did it, they told me I was pissed and threw me out of Bunnings.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1556455 wrote: Morning all.

It's not. fair.

When Miley Cyrus kisses a sledge hammer it's called 'artistic' and 'creative'.

When I did it, they told me I was pissed and threw me out of Bunnings.
                    I think the bigger issue was what you did with that electronic screw driver......there were kids around y'know.
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning all.
                      I have slept in a bit, gee it's so lovely being able to rise or sleep when one likes.
                      The weather looks a bit more stable so riding today i think.

Not long until the show,we go in to the grounds on the 26th, we're there until the 6th October.
                      We camp with the horses, and don't leave the grounds at all. It's fun but tiring. I'm looking forward to it.

Hope you got some sleep, glassy. I hate waking early early and not being able to get back to sleep.

Wishing everyone a safe Sunday.

Comment

Sleep? What is this strange thing you talk of?

Have a lovely day peeps, and try not not to lick too many hardware items. Yes, Tawny, I mean you!

Comment

:H I think she likes that metallic "zing" when she touches tongue to metal...its addictive...or so I'm told...

Comment

What a great weekend Undies. Glassy hope you manage to get your sleep cycles back in place. Have been flat out like a lizard drinking, social events all day yesterday and teaching this morning, vegie markets and now a lunchy thing. Think I like teaching yoga when the class is not too big and not too small...15 is just about right glorious summer day here. The vegies are all carking it though, we need rain! tanks are just about dry.

Enjoy the day everyone :l

Comment

You're lucky to get some sun, happy, but i wish you could get some of this rain,it's unending.
                              Will make for a glorious spring tho, best in many yrs, the old sages sayeth .

Just in from riding the big guy,he went well.
                              Having a quick cuppa before heading out to do some shopping. Might even buy myself some lunch today. The Emporium does a very nice ravioli dish, with spinach,pinenuts,and riccotta.
                              And then i don't know what I'll get up to. God I'm a fountain of excitement atm,aren't i. Sorry folks.

Comment

Arvo all,

Lovely sunny day, perfect for a 3hr mowing session. See Corrie? My life is as exciting as yours but I must say I did enjoy the ride. Something very satisfying about mowing the dreaded cape weed to death. One acre done, thirteen to go ...

Happs - any more thoughts on the container house?

Comment

Working...
                                X