Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring a ding ding. Get your Undies on for Spring....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;1556532 wrote: Arvo all,

Lovely sunny day, perfect for a 3hr mowing session. See Corrie? My life is as exciting as yours but I must say I did enjoy the ride. Something very satisfying about mowing the dreaded cape weed to death. One acre done, thirteen to go ...

Happs - any more thoughts on the container house?
    I thought you had 5 acres? You've got 14???? Jesus....
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

coriander;1556530 wrote: You're lucky to get some sun, happy, but i wish you could get some of this rain,it's unending.
      Will make for a glorious spring tho, best in many yrs, the old sages sayeth .

Just in from riding the big guy,he went well.
      Having a quick cuppa before heading out to do some shopping. Might even buy myself some lunch today. The Emporium does a very nice ravioli dish, with spinach,pinenuts,and riccotta.
      And then i don't know what I'll get up to. God I'm a fountain of excitement atm,aren't i. Sorry folks.
      We're going to have to do something with you.
      Boredom is a big danger zone.
      What can you join or involve yourself in locally to meet new people and kick your life off again?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1556584 wrote: We're going to have to do something with you.
        Boredom is a big danger zone.
        What can you join or involve yourself in locally to meet new people and kick your life off again?
        I've been thinking of the same thing...are there any horsey folk around that are sane Corri? think about the things you truly love or have an interest in and go with that. Food?? you like to cook...work with us :H:H

Container home plan/idea still around Froglette, just timing it out to get another locust out of school fees...tick tock...

Comment

myhappyplace;1556585 wrote: I've been thinking of the same thing...are there any horsey folk around that are sane Corri? think about the things you truly love or have an interest in and go with that. Food?? you like to cook...work with us :H:H

Container home plan/idea still around Froglette, just timing it out to get another locust out of school fees...tick tock...
          Cooking!
          Local produce/ingredients....that's it...something along those lines...

Hey Corrie I caught up with an old friend yesterday who is managing a cattle station 2hr out of Exmouth with her hubby. We had a very interesting discussion about the cattle industry. It made me think about you actually. She is luckily the kind of person who copes really well with life in remote areas, but it has to be said she hasn't done it for long!!
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1556514 wrote: Glassy hope you manage to get your sleep cycles back in place. l
            Sleep? I've heard of that. Is it good?

coriander;1556530 wrote:
            You're lucky to get some sun, happy, but i wish you could get some of this rain,it's unending.
            Will make for a glorious spring tho, best in many yrs, the old sages sayeth .

Just in from riding the big guy,he went well.
            Having a quick cuppa before heading out to do some shopping. Might even buy myself some lunch today. The Emporium does a very nice ravioli dish, with spinach,pinenuts,and riccotta.
            And then i don't know what I'll get up to. God I'm a fountain of excitement atm,aren't i. Sorry folks.
            Yep - that sounds pretty exciting to me Cori! More exciting than my life anyway! Would love to come and visit to be honest!
            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Yo!

Deadly awards on now SBS.

Good on youse all for just being youse like but

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

amen to that G!

Just droped Mr B at airport to fly home. Will be mightily glad when he is here for good in 3 weeks time!

Well, he didn't much like the apartment that I wanted and liked another one instead - one which I found a bit dark and depressing (although incredibly convenient for my work and no commuting whch would be fabulous). In talkngit through we cam up with a PLan C. the viability of which I will check out today. We are incredibly lucky that there are lots of places around at the moment, so we can afford to be a bit choosy.

I dont like Mondays ........
                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning All.

Just having a bit of a read back....

Nicey...you're getting a lot of headaches lately. Just an observation.

Mr G...Is Lolita IN South America or FROM South America??

Today I swing the boy's ill considered plan into action. A massive veg and fruit shop with organic accoutrement.

Last night he struggled his way through saut?ed free range chicken, basmati rice and fruit, realising in horror that this is really going to happen.

He's going to regret the day he pitched his pizza free plan to me.
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Tell me why!

Miss Behaving;1556806 wrote:
                    I dont like Mondays ........
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Cheeses, Undies ... what's happened to the light today? It's so dark it feels like 6.30 at night. Have to have all the lights on. Blaaagghhhhh.

Bridge - I feel for ya.

Comment

Happy Monday everyone!

Bridge - am I? I didn't realise. Sleeping like a hairy goat a lot too. I reckon it's hormonal.....

Not much to report. Doing many jobs around the Palace.

Work is worse than a hairy goat.

Missy - hope you find a home soon.

Glassy - go.to.sleep.

Tawny - I mowed my lawn yesterday. Two strips, three at the most. I was zorsted - LOL.

Hiya Cori.

Salute to Mr G.

Happs - I saw a range of psychodelactic yoga wear on Saturday! Funky indeed.

I hope everyone is happy!

I dislike Mondays but I DO HATE the tax office. H.A.T.E!!!
                        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                        Mother Theresa

Comment

It IS indeed dark today Tawny.

Bridge - once I pinned a $50 note on the cork board in the kitchen and told my boy that if he ate everything put in front of him for a whole week it was his. He never batted an eyelid - even at ratatouille. He failed to see that it set the scene for the rest of his eating at home life!!
                          Mother Theresa

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1556814 wrote: Tell me why!
                            I wanna shoo-oo-woo-woo-woo-oot the whole day down (.....and the ATO)
                            Mother Theresa

Comment

Nicey, I'm not doing my tax until I get back from holidays...I don't want to know....

Its raining and dark...I like the rain but now I've had to light the lamps...

Comment

I'm going to search for psycho yoga wear in Bali btw...

Comment

Working...
                                X