Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sunday 1st September

Lglut was great with most of my cravings
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Cheeses twice! I've just been asked what's for lunch. They can go and feck themselves - I'm off duty today. I'll consider dinner.

As much as I like cooking, it sometimes feels like a chore to be avoided.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

littlepinkcat;1550678 wrote: Morning guys, busy thread this morning
        :waving: Pinkdrawers!!

Comment

:hallo: Pinkles
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1550683 wrote: Cheeses twice! I've just been asked what's for lunch. They can go and feck themselves - I'm off duty today. I'll consider dinner.

As much as I like cooking, it sometimes feels like a chore to be avoided.
            Let them chew on an Ostrich bone Tipps !!:H

Comment

Mother is having trouble with her waterworks.
              She is up 10/ 11 times a night & worn out.
              New pills doctor gave her on Friday have her going every 10 minutes.... FFS
              Need to head there and see what the score is on those pills... :egad:
              Any ideas on this one ???

Comment

satz123;1550696 wrote: Mother is having trouble with her waterworks.
                Really absorbent nappies?
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

mollyka;1550690 wrote: don't forget the peanut butter:H:H
                  :H:H:H
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good morning Army

Lots of ye about- great to see.

Happy Birthday EW- hope ye have a nice one

Questy- congrats on new job xx

Reccie- sounds like ye really have a handful there with Amy- but I cant help but smile- sorry!

Damo- good to see ye too- will be shouting on the Dubs today for sure. One of me neighbours is one- he's gotta a massive flag hanging out today!

Hiya Molls, MrT, Satz, Pinky, Tabbers, YouKay and any have missed :hiya:

satz123;1550696 wrote: Mother is having trouble with her waterworks.
                    What are the pills Satz? Sounds like they could be diuretics like frusemide or summat, which make ya lose fluid, but then why would doc give her those when she wants to stop running?

Comment

Have L-Glut here Satz but not consistent enough in the taking of it, to determine whether it's good or not!

Comment

:waving:Piddlepants

Comment

sweetpea29;1550702 wrote: Have L-Glut here Satz but not consistent enough in the taking of it, to determine whether it's good or not!
                          Ihave developed a bad sweet tooth Sweetie.
                          Buying 'protein' bars as theyare less harmful - but scoffing the lot..... just feeding the sweet craving I think.

On the waterworks:
                          She stopped taking them Sweetie-I will let you know the name of them .
                          She's had this problem ongoing for 2 years I'd say. The doc says she needs a bladder procedure - not sure what it is?
                          scheduled for for this month soon ......

Comment

satz123;1550714 wrote: Ihave developed a bad sweet tooth Sweetie.
                            Buying 'protein' bars as theyare less harmful - but scoffing the lot..... just feeding the sweet craving I think.

On the waterworks:
                            She stopped taking them Sweetie-I will let you know the name of them .
                            She's had this problem ongoing for 2 years I'd say. The-doc says she needs a bladder procedure - not sure what it is?
                            scheduled for for this month soon ......
                            Yo Satz :wavin:

Me 'puter on the v go-slow this morn!

Don't think it would be diuretics he started her on so:no: Poor pet havin to get a procedure:l- hope it goes well xx

If I were doing the amount of gymming ye do Mrs Satz- wouldn't beat self up over a few protein bars- seriously now!
                            Is MrS for Croker today?

Comment

sweetpea29;1550717 wrote: Yo Satz :wavin:

Me 'puter on the v go-slow this morn!

Don't think it would be diuretics he started her on so:no: Poor pet havin to get a procedure:l- hope it goes well xx

If I were doing the amount of gymming ye do Mrs Satz- wouldn't beat self up over a few protein bars- seriously now!
                              Is MrS for Croker today?
                              Just gone there for the train Sweetie
                              Meath man jumps on Dublin Bandwagon shocker :egad:
                              while wife who is a true Jackeen - lolls around & wipes up pee :H

Comment

sweetpea29;1550717 wrote:

Nutrition is 80% v exercise 20% healthwise.
                                Sugar is so bad for us Sweetie - undoes all I do in the gym too - that's the point I'm afraid 'cos I is a lazy cow and want to see results when I do shift me arse....:H

Comment

Working...
                                X