Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sunday 1st September

Morning all - long time no see ��
    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

:hallo: QuestiePants. How doing you? (To quote Mario)
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good morning all

Big sports day today
        Man united v Liverpool

Then the big one
        DUBLIN v kerry in the All Ireand semi finals.
        Cmon the Dubs with Mollyka , Satz , Ktab ? and anymore Dubs that frequent !

Have a great day all
        Still trying !!!
        AF 25th June2014

Comment

Morning Mr T - I'm grand ta

Just lying in me pit contemplating - going watching the eldest sprog play his first match as a colt at 11.30. Then housework etc needs doing

I've got a new job - did I mention ???

Comment

KTAB;1550632 wrote: Hi Reccie, sorry but I did smile a tiny bit at your predicament. Puppies are a bit like babies, people never tell you about any down side, just the ahhh how cute...
            I think I'm beginning to understand how new parents feel, tabbers, except that there're usually two parents around to share the workload and there's only one of me. Honestly, I'm rushed off my feckin feet...

tiptronic_ct;1550633 wrote: :wavin: Reccie.

Look out for hooves that are for sale in pet shops - you can put a bit of peanut butter in the cavity and give Amy that to chew on. Or "bones" that are made from beef skin. Our local vet does a roaring trade in ostrich bones, but you're not likely to find them there.
            Haven't seen the hooves tips, but I've got a Kong toy for her to play with that can be stuffed with treats. I'll be heading off to the pet shop later so I'll keep an eye out for the hooves - thanks for the suggestion.

mollyka;1550636 wrote:
            Morning all!!

I absolutely :h Leonard Cohen -- 'suicide music' Joe calls it - but does sorta listen in a fake dis-interested way ;-) Is he still singing well - cos he is WELL old!!

Oh poor Reccie --- you sound like my mum sounded when we got Helga (our boxer) first --- she was shaggin MANIC -- mind you - no one ever trained her properly so she never really stopped doing all that! I'm quite sure Amy will be trained by you appropriately - can't go on too long! Adam was showing us his war wounds from his teeeeenchiest new kitten -- scratches all over him -- but he's truly in love - prolly for the first time in his life!!!!
            Hey to everyone else - definite wee nip in the air -- I love Autumn too achully -- thankfully Joe's heading off with his mates on his bike to Hook Head -- with a bit of luck he'll just keep going and drive off the cliff -- he's a miserable fucker for the last 2 days........... NOUGHT to do with me thankfully!!!!
            Morning molly

I like Leonard Cohen's music too. Got some of his stuff upstairs. He's 78 now. Love Joe's "suicide music" description!

I'm really doing my best to try to train Amy, but it's my first dog and I only know what I've read in books and the books give conflicting advice. For every person that says "never do this" there's usually another person that says "always do this"!

Glad you're getting a bit of peace from Joe today - would hate to have to live with a grumpy person in the house.

How're things going with the shop?

Comment

Morning All!

Reccie! Sounds like you have a handful - the trouble with a lot of dog advice is people forget dogs have personalities just like people do! Each one is different and you will learn what works for AMY not A N Other dog in a book

Have a good day all - where's my cake though?

EW
              If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Quest for the key;1550640 wrote: Morning all - long time no see ��
                WELL WELL! If it ain't Questydrawers:welcome:

Comment

Quest for the Key - hi and congrats!

EW

Comment

Hi Molly, Quest & Damo. Sunday of sport defo on the menu for me too.

Hi EW xpost
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning damo and questie

Won't be following the Dublin match damo, but I'll definitely be keeping an eye on the Liverpool match. Hoping for a home win (Liverpool are at home, BTW).

Don't think you mentioned about the job questie...spill!

Comment

Is it your b'day, EW? Happy birthday if it is!

Hiya Damo too.
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

It's Panno's b'day today, I see.
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

It is indeed Tips and thank you!

EW

Comment

Happy birthday to everyone with birthdays today

Well, I've managed to land another job (bit of a lead role !!) with a different company - so 3 weeks of doing a 110 mile round trip to work and back, which will drop to between 60-70 miles

It's back on the airport with a different contractor - so should be good

I've been turfed out me pit by me 7 year old ?!?!?

Comment

mollyka;1550657 wrote: Haha ---- OUTED you ---- READ BACK oh Stripey one ---- said it about 4 posts back:H
                                Oh dear. :new:

:H
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X