Sunbeam has 1 year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunbeam has 1 year!

Woot - congrats on a year and a new you!!

Comment

Sunbeam has 1 year!

Huge Congrats Sunbeam. So happy for you.

Comment

Sunbeam has 1 year!

Took me long enough, look at my join date. I wish success to everyone here.
        My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Sunbeam has 1 year!

CONGRATS ON YOUR 1 YEAR SUNBEAM

:wd::wd::wd::wd::wd:

Comment

Sunbeam has 1 year!

Congratulations, Sunbeam!
            :h NS

Comment

Sunbeam has 1 year!

Sunbeam, thank you for pointing out your join date. If you come back to this thread, could you talk a little bit about what you think enabled you to achieve your year of sobriety? In the meantime I'll try to research some of your posts. I'm just always interested to know if there was something that helped people finally stick with quitting since relapse is so common.

Again, congrats on a huge achievement and thanks for the inspiration.

Comment

Sunbeam has 1 year!

Fantastic!! Well done and congratulations.
                You have no idea how inspirational I find it that people have gone an entire year without alcohol - when I struggle with one day!!
                I hope this time next year I'm celebrating a year of sobriety, fun and happiness - just like you!

Comment

Sunbeam has 1 year!

Unwasted, I ve included my best tool on the toolbox thread, under monthly abstinence. It is a list of 100 things to do to quit drinking. The message is, you don't just quit, you have to change your life. I suppose the list is just a variation on the tool box approach: just keep going back to the toolbox to get new ideas if your quit plan isn't working.
                  My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Sunbeam has 1 year!

Congratulations on your One Year Milestone Sun!!! )

Comment

Sunbeam has 1 year!

...on my bike!

Comment

Working...
                      X