X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuku

Do NOT go there.

Yuku

what is it? I have to admit, I am intrigued...

Comment

Yuku

Why not go there? I already went. Geez. I'm such an idiot. I already had my identity stolen once in an aol scam. Gave them my mother's maiden name and everything. Geez. Now I'm sounding like that kid in Napoleon Dynamite.

Comment

Yuku

RJ,
        Are we supposed to go there??
        Tawny, What is it??
        I know the boards are going to be going thru some changes--is this part of it or some other weird thing?
        Oh, brother.

Comment

Yuku

Dont worry Bec. I would have gone there too if it wasent for the warning. I am STILL tempted for goodness sake.

Comment

Yuku

OOOPS I meant dont worry fsophia :h

Comment

Yuku

yuku

I'm in a complete fog............what are we talking about????????
              Chuck

Comment

Yuku

Re: yuku

your not the only one !!! What is this yuku thing? sounds like something you could catch lol

Comment

Yuku

If you go into "General Discussion", do you guys see in yellowish letters (or just written in some coloured letters the words "Important ezAnnouncement:
                  Meet your ezboard friends on Yuku and check out their profiles. You'll be amazed with what you can do with the new Yuku profiles. Click here to get your ezboard account into Yuku now!") - This is what we are talking about - near the top of the screen.

Comment

Yuku

Hey Tawny,

Would be helpful if you explained a little more. Luckily I'm a little lazy and decided to put it off until later, and then I saw your post. Now I'm putting it off until we hear more from RJ too. Please let us know what you know. I think it would clear up some confusion.

Thanks.
                    Kathy

Comment

Yuku

Welp.....leave it of me to jump before I ask. I already tried and for some reason it wouldnt take me. or did it already steal me? help gabbs

Comment

Yuku

I thought this was the new thing RJ was talkin about.

Comment

Yuku

I'm imagining that RJ will tell us when it's time to jump, Gabby. I almost jumped too, and glad I was feeling lazy. I hope Tawny can explain more or that RJ will come on and see the post and help us all understand. This may be something that Yuku stuck on--not RJ!

Hugs,
                          Kathi

Comment

Yuku

OH boy, leave it to me, I jumped on in thinking it was the new thing. Gave them all my info. Yikes! What do I do now?!?

Comment

Yuku

Boo,
                              I wouldnt worry about it. RJ would never have placed anything on this board that would have endangered the members.
                              Syd

Comment

Working...
                              X