Yuku

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuku

I did that too Boo! Glad I'm not the only jumper.
    I know...I can be jumper...you can be hopper....wonder who thumpper is gonna be? Bets anyone?

Comment

Yuku

Well, what's done is done. Let's try not to worry until we have some more clarification. Obviously Tawny knows something, so either she will explain or RJ will. We'll know something soon, I would imagine.

Hugs,
      Kathy

Comment

Yuku

Good Morning Kathy : )

Comment

Yuku

Morning luv!

Comment

Yuku

I too was curious and signed up and now am worried. There is no way on there to cancel my account. If anyone finds out how, please pass along. Thanks!

Comment

Yuku

It didnt accept me. But really I think this is the new thing RJ was talkin about. Gabby

Comment

Yuku

Hi, gang.

Sorry for the confusion--had no idea EZBoard was going to do that! (Short story, yes, don't switch your account over to Yuku, it's the "new generation" EZboard. I understand it's been problematic for many who've moved and we're only days away from launching our new board.)

EZBoard has been migrating their boards and customers over to Yuku, which, frankly they didn't bother to tell me about--no details, timeline, etc. Just started making changes behind the scenes. I've been pretty frustrated with this system for a while (long story) and decided to find a more robust message board, particularly as this community grows.

I've found it in vBulletin, I widely popular and powerful system that's well suited to our needs. I am *very* impressed with this feature rich forum host, as well as their customer support. In the past week, we've been working hard to export the thousands of existing messages to vBulletin, set up the structure, put details in order, and do some testing. We've also added a fabulous new chat system that I think you'll really enjoy.

The holdup now is this: we imported messages on Friday, so have a "gap"; that is, everything posted here from then until now has not been brought over. Given the confusion about the Yuku message, I'll call vBulletin today and see if they can push that final "mini" import up and perhaps we can begin moving folks over today. I'll place a "sticky" message on top of the major forums so everyone knows what's up.

Again, so sorry for the confusion, and thanks for the heads up to those of you who wrote.

More later today!

RJ

Comment

Yuku

The new board.

No Rolly Polly Smiley Guys.

Right, RJ?

Right?

Comment

Yuku

Helen:evil Some people like them...:lol

Comment

Yuku

Now Now CV

Don't be getting your nutrients in a knot.

I was only joshing.

Helen

Comment

Yuku

I'm dyin.

How about *fewer* rolly pollys and I'll raise ya a few hundred avatars?

RJ

(Sorry to say it's going to take a little longer to edit the rollys on chat. They'll absolutely blind you...)

Comment

Yuku

Re: Latest re: board migration

Hi, gang. We're close to finalizing the move to our new message board. I learned today that the kind folks at vBulletin do, in fact, need to re-import all the existing EZboard messages (there's so much good stuff this past few days and I hate to lose it). They can probably get to it tomorrow morning, Thursday.

My plan is to make an announcement here as soon as it's done, so hopefully everyone will begin posting "over there" and we can maintain some sort of continuity.

Thanks for your patience and understanding as we undergo this message board migration. :-)

RJ

Comment

Yuku

Re: Latest re: board migration

:rollin :rollin Begging pardon, Helen!

Kathy

Comment

Yuku

G'Day Powers That Be ....... Any danger of gettin' me Kanga icon back?

:k TheKanga

Comment

Working...
                              X