Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 5th September

Goooooooood morning, Army

Arsey: good luck for the 2nd interview today.

Satzuma: you're prolly long gone already, but enjoy your holiday.

To everyone else: have a lekker Thursday.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Good morning MrT and Molls

Your plumber is starting early Molly! Hope ye wont be inconvenienced for too long.

Happy holidays Satz hope ye have an enjoyable n relaxing time away.

MrD'Arsey- will chime in with more good luck wishes for yer interview today xx

Wishing everyone else a good day too

Up early for hairdressers again and then a jaunt down home to collect Papa to go to wedding!

Comment

Morning Molly

I've got a P&D arriving soon, going to do my ceilings, thing is I need to be in and out all day so going to be interesting.
      I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Morning

I'm prolly too late, but good luck with the interview arsey and have a great break satzy, lucky thing! Hope you enjoy the wedding peapie.

Comment

Good Morning Tipps, SP, Molly, UKB and all to follow!

Got to go to Dr myself today for blood tests to make sure my liver is OK after my silliness, but then spending some more time with my daughter.

Good luck to Arsey on the interview! I have an interview tomorrow, so know it can stir up the butterflies

Have a lekker day all

EW
          If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

X-Post - Hey Reccie - How is Amy doing today?

Comment

EnglishWriter77;1552281 wrote: Good Morning Tipps, SP, Molly, UKB and all to follow!

Got to go to Dr myself today for blood tests to make sure my liver is OK after my silliness, but then spending some more time with my daughter.

Good luck to Arsey on the interview! I have an interview tomorrow, so know it can stir up the butterflies

Have a lekker day all

EW
              Hope blood tests go well, it's amazing how the body repairs itself and best way to prevent is to stay off the grog.

What's your interview for?

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Ukblonde;1552284 wrote: Hope blood tests go well, it's amazing how the body repairs itself and best way to prevent is to stay off the grog.

What's your interview for?
                Yeah I hear ya!

It's for Account Exec for a Marketing company - pretty excited by it tbh! How are you doing?

Comment

EnglishWriter77;1552282 wrote: X-Post - Hey Reccie - How is Amy doing today?
                  Morning EW, amy's doing fine thanks, she's been running around like a headless chicken outside. She'll be off to the vet's for her vaccinations this afternoon.

Hope your blood test results are good - I should prolly get my blood checked too, it's been at least 18 months.

EnglishWriter77;1552285 wrote:
                  It's for Account Exec for a Marketing company - pretty excited by it tbh! How are you doing?
                  That sounds great! Best of luck with the interview.

Comment

Good morning Tipperooo, Mollymoo, Sweetypea, YouKayBee, Engerlish W, Reccybear.

Good luck to

Molls................with the plumber
                    YKB...................with the P&D
                    EW.......................with the blood tests and the interview (although you'll get another good luck for the interview tomorrow as well0
                    D'Arsey.......................another good luck with the interview
                    Reccybear's Amy......................good luck at the vets.
                    Tips.......................good luck just because it's Thursday.

Hope it was a good flight and you get 5 mins to check in Satz.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning all change in weather its feels quite chilly our mini heat wave is gone for now. Satz probably too late but have a lovely time. Enjoy the wedding sweetpea. Also good luck to darcy and EW with the interviews. Good luck with the stove Molly i'm sure it will look great in your living room. I would love one myself but prices are too high for me. I'm thinking of just getting an electric one just for the flame effect not for heating as I have a big gas rad in my living room that gives out great heat so its something to put in front of the fireplace I don't like but too much expense and hassle to replace. Reccie hope Amy is ok at the vet the vaccinations don't take long so she should be ok with the needle and examination. My cat Prince is due a boaster examination in October the yearly top up. Have a terrific Thursday folks.

Comment

Oh good luck with the blood and liver tests EW the liver can repair itself once you stay off the grog like ukb says I hope the results are good for you. Nice one getting the ceilings done ukb mine doing in all rooms bar the bathroom.

Comment

Morning Foxyloxy,
                          How are you, me darling?
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

morning all, wasn't about yesterday as it was my lovely wifes birthday, another milestone for me as I didn't drink at all! next big test is gonna be getting my blood results on monday - tbh if anythings gonna cause a slip its gonna be if thos do not go my way - so anxious n with moving less than a week later... anybody want some stress? i have some going spare! xD

and now we have good luck for arsey, ew, UKB, Molly and Reccie's adorable little puppy!

and enjoy your holiday satz, not that I'm early enough to catch you!
                            I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

EnglishWriter77;1552285 wrote: Yeah I hear ya!

I'm ok thanks just been trainingvoluntary work next.

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Working...
                              X