Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 5th September

Well done you, Incherrooo.

I'll take a bit of stress off you if yer like................I'll just check my diary.................mmmmmm ....................will 2-3pm do you.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Afternoon folksies :wavin:

Thank you all very muchly for the good lucks. Must've felt them, cos i felt it went well. Not saying anything like, but i got a good vibe from the place. Of course they may think i'm bit too bubbly for them :H

Home. Run. Now study...naw, thats a LIE... now PROCASTINATION!! :H

How are yis?

EW - good luck tamarra for yer interview, sounds kinda high powered n stuff... finance and the word "Executive" in it. :wow: I'll probably only ever muse of having the word "executive" in my job title. Unless you get "Chief Executive Arses".

Y'aright Inverooney?

And waverronies to FOxy and PP and Biker lady and Mr T and Jacs and UKB (UOKUKB?) and Recs and his dahlin pupperooney Amy... and a big WAHOO wave to the Satzuma Doc o'er there in holiday land (****wooooooohoooooo!*****) and the rest of yis i missed cos i have a memory like a rusty colander.

Comment

:hallo: Army.

Home after emergency visit to the dentist. My one front toof was in need of repair.

Sammy doing well - evidently a bit sore judging from the way he walks, but up and about.

No skiverville today, I take it? How has everyone's day been so far?

Wassa P&D?
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

X-post D'Arsey

Sounds like the interview went well enough :goodjob:
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hewwo Tipps! Did yer front toof fall orf then? Poor wee Sammy... (A P&D is a painter and decorator.)

Glad the interview went well Arsey... it must be nerve wracking. Been so long since I've been on an interview, dunno how I would do with it... prolly feck it all up!

EW... Good luck with your interview tomorrow. That does, indeed, sound like a BIG job... :egad:

And good luck with your bloodwork on Monday Incheroo.

Hope the plumbing and painting turned out OK Mollers and UKB. When I get me doors (wot I'm ordering to have made today) put in I'm going to paint the master bedroom.

Hope Amy did well in the car Reccy.

And hope the wedding went well Sweety.

Foxy... me mam has one of those electric fires and it's actually quite nice. Gives out a lot of heat too.

Jacks... what did you get up to today?

Comment

Heading orf to Costco and Walmart. Will see yiz laterz!

Comment

Oowwch Mr T - toof ok?

I had to get a pin in me broken toof last time i went to the dentist ('bout 6 weeks ago) and since then it;s always felt a bit...uhm... airy?! :H May have to go back.

Procrastinating going well... May try and do some more reading after dinner if i can be arsed to be arsed to do it

Yo Zendude :wavin: did yis get nice stuff at mart de wal?

Comment

Very late check in. Had a funny old day got a headache and feel a bit blah

Off to do a 5k race at 7.15. I do not feel like going but have promised to give someone a lift and I need the run as I have done nothing much since last week.
                  Doing the Great North Run on the 15th. I had no intention of running it but the guide runner for my blind friend has dropped out at the last minute.

Hope everyone is OK and gets the results that they need from the interviews

Comment

Hey All,

Thanks for the well wishes!

Good luck with your run Anon! Arsey - glad it went well.

The job is quite a big role, but within a smaller company and that suits me just fine until I find my sea-legs again!

EW
                    If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

:wavin: good evenings and yoooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooos.

Bed for the night here if you're doing the GNR and me and Mr JC will take you somewhere pasta filled for yer dinner.

Nigh on perfick day. Did nothing apart from about a bit of TV watching, crosswords, bit of a walk with the dog, some knitting and a large nanna nap. Noice.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening

mollyka;1552446 wrote: Quick fly-by here folks - I'm sorta homeless -- plumber makes a bigger mess than Joey, and that's sayin somethin!! We've no chairs, no water, no tele...... goin to go to bed with my book in preparation for him arriving again at 8am ---- so sorry if I'm missing..... you can blame Tom the plumber ;-)
                        Great the interview went well Arsey --- and good luck to EW with his - and mrsa with the Great North Run ---- usually look at that on the tele --- I like that fella that's from round there that runs ---- can't think of his name!!!
                        Will try and re-connect here when I can -- luv yiz all xx
                        Wot did the plumber do to your telly molly? And your chairs? I can sort of understand the water bit...

Did you mean Brendan Foster? Or maybe Steve Cram (the Jarrow arrow)?

Comment

Well done with your interview arsey :goodjob: When do you expect to hear something? Sounds as though you're more interested in today's job than yesterday's?

Comment

Sorry about the tooth tips...didn't realise you only had one front tooth though :nutso:

Comment

Recluse;1552458 wrote: Sorry about the tooth tips...didn't realise you only had one front tooth though :nutso:
                              :H:H

Must read posts properly. That just didn't sink in.

How's our new Daddy?
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Dear Mollers,

Is Tom the Plumber related to Pat the Recliner? Are they brothers?

Zenners

Arsey... I bought two nighties and two sets of Betty Boop PJs at Wal de Mart. Styling me I am now! ;o)

Whizzy... It's so nice that you guide your friend running. Makes me smile every time I read something about it... )

How was Amy's trip in the car/visit to the vet Reccy?

Just a wee fly-by as I'm orf out again. One of them feckin days when I want to sit my arse down and I can't. Have to go to Ft. Lauderdale for a Doc appointment... and the feckin traffic will be revolting on the way home. Waaaaaaa....... *echo* *echo*

Got me some noice langoustine tails at Costco though... bright spot on the horizon!

Glad your day was relaxing Jacks. )

Okies... orf goeth I once more. Peaceful slumbers when the time comes and see yiz on the morrow... X

Comment

Working...
                                X