OOpS! I did it again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOpS! I did it again!

What is with me this is twice in 2 weeks I put something in starting out instead of general discussion. Will you please go to starting out and read my thread? It's entitled "just a note". I think I should not drink coffee and type as this is becoming a hazzard to me as I sit here with a wet steamy lap. NOTHING NAUGHTY!! I spilled my coffee.

Smiles
    Mar

OOpS! I did it again!

Hi Mar,

Just copy and paste the message in this category if you want
    A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

OOpS! I did it again!

Love yah girl!

Comment

OOpS! I did it again!

ELizabeth, I think your better with computers than I am; cut and paste I learned in 1st grade forgot in 2nd. It involved cardboard.!! GG where Have you been? Missed you
        Mar

Comment

OOpS! I did it again!

simeybear;119939 wrote: ELizabeth, I think your better with computers than I am; cut and paste I learned in 1st grade forgot in 2nd. It involved cardboard.!! GG where Have you been? Missed you
          Mar
          Well, my hunny just came back from Doha so I've been soaking up the family time. Bike rides in the parks, family meals, playing with the girl. It's been some good times here. With all this vitamin D floating around, we can't help ourselves. And on a good note, I have been moderating so well. Only a couple drinks a night (red wine) after a tiring day of exercise and waking up refreshed. I'm starting to feel like myself again...I really like it!!! I've missed you too girl! Been wondering about you..

Comment

Working...
          X