X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 6th September

Good morning, Army

EW: all the best for today.

Reccie: my front teeth are intact (for now) - I just had a mishap as a child where a piece broke off one when I fell off my bike. The filling came out. Just thought I'd clarify that :H

Have a lekker Friday, everyone! I'll defo be trying to make it it a POETS day.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Good morning toothful Tips

hiya fly by Molly

Good morning Army, off for a run in MRSA land.

Comment

goo mornin toofwess twips :wavin:

and mawls!

and wuvley whizzy!

Good luck EW.

Working at home - study - but didn;t get up til 7am this morning which is unheard of in the wee world of F F D'Arsey (6am is the norm... 5am is not unheard of) So feel i have little time to dawdle and dwam Feck sake, it's not as if i have work to run off to and take up my day and make me tired :H

Have a POETS day troops!

Comment

Good morning Tippperoooo, Our Whizzy, D'Arsey, Mollymoo,

Molls,I call 'justification' but as yer an amazing Mam you deserve a wee posh frock.

Good luck on anuther interview today, D'Arsey.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I could be wrong but he's got that many I thought I'd throw another one in there just in case.

I'm having lunch with my favourite Aunt in all the world doubled and the luvverly Jenz is coming join us for a coffee before she goes to one them posh hairdressers that charge 8 million squids just to brush yer hair.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning army

Good luck with the interviews today guys. Hope the stove gets sorted today molly.

Comment

Good morning army it feels cold again this morning. Good luck with the interviews guys. Getting my hair cut and coloured this evening needs to be done badly. Enjoy your lunch today Jc and give urself a wee treat Molly. Need some coffee now.:cupajoe:

Comment

Morning Army, got some work this morning, then counselling group, then ninja training then a bit more work.

It's all go. For some reason everything seems to happen on the last 2 days of the week, don't know why but in UKblonde world it's how it rolls.

Uni's getting closer and I had an emotional moment in the car a day or two ago. I like the car for crying and I've usually got some upbeat music on when driving, but it was all a case of "I've got a second chance now, a new start, unbelievable when 3/4 years ago I was in a pit of despair and never thought anyone would vouch for me, now I have people who believe in me".

Back to sensible land for a bit!
                I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

morning all, only been up half an hour (but was reading in bed til 2am xD) n got alot to do today. hoping wife is gonna take me on a little shopping trip for uni stuff (fineliners, notebooks n a loo brush are at the top of the list haha) but if not then just project work and bass practice should keep me busy. trying to get excited about uni by buying things, but really not into moving again at all, gotten use to living with the wife and his snoring xD

anywho, should probably go break the news i drank the last of the coffee to sleeping beauty who's still snoring away in the bedroom (his bedroom is now our 'lounge' haha). So various good mornings and wishes for a good day

Molly - treat yourself woman! it will make me feel better about spending my uni supply money on a Mudhoney album later xD
                  I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Happy Friday All! Have not been able to read back so I hope everyone is well. Work is insane with layoffis, different owners, more work! Ay caramba. Have a wonderful day

Love Waggy
                    February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Hiya Molls and rest of Army :wavin:

Delighted that ye have the stove in Molls :goodjob: Should be right cosy for the colder nights.

Well, Im back to me own wee house now after spending the night in me Dad's.
                      Had a nice day at the wedding but can officially say this girl weren't designed for fancy dresses, shoes, hairdo's etc....much as I love them! Am such a clutz- got stains on me dress, kept walking outa me shoes and my jewellery kept catching in others' clothes- that was me sober!! Dunno how I managed weddings drunk without breaking summat!!

How are yis all?

Comment

mollyka;1552755 wrote: Afternooooooon!!!

FINALLY the stove is in --- AND the plumber is gone -- floors swept and washed and a semblance of normality returns - oooommmmmm

Finally home --
                        Afternoon

Bet you're really pleased you've finally got the stove sorted and your house back, molly! Did the wonky floor get sorted too? You'll love having the stove in winter - don't have one myself, but there's nothing like coming in from a walk on a freezing cold day and settling down on the sofa in a beautifully warm lounge.

Comment

Hey Reccie :hiya:

How are you? And how is Miss Amy behaving herself?

Comment

sweetpea29;1552773 wrote: Well, Im back to me own wee house now after spending the night in me Dad's. Had a nice day at the wedding but can officially say this girl weren't designed for fancy dresses, shoes, hairdo's etc....much as I love them! Am such a clutz- got stains on me dress, kept walking outa me shoes and my jewellery kept catching in others' clothes- that was me sober!! Dunno how I managed weddings drunk without breaking summat!!

How are yis all?
                            Hiya puddles :hallo:

Glad you had a nice day at the wedding, but I had to laugh a little at your sartorial embuggerances, especially your jewelry catching in others' clothes! :H Have to say I'm not very keen on dressing up myself, if I can't wear jeans and a shirt and maybe a sweater I don't usually wanna be there!

Comment

sweetpea29;1552777 wrote: Hey Reccie :hiya:

How are you? And how is Miss Amy behaving herself?
                              'Nother xpost sweetie...I'm in fine fettle, thank you, I hope you are too. Amy and behaving don't really belong together in the same sentence, in fact she's in the process of trying to destroy her bedding at the moment. Having said that, I do detect one or two hopeful signs. Only one toilet accident so far today :goodjob: and noticeably less inclination to chew the furniture - I think/hope she's beginning to realise I don't approve!

Comment

Working...
                              X