no run... :no:
    5.38am - fully awake after coffee kick. sit down to pootle on compooter
    5.38am - 7.47am pootled out the compooter
    7.48am - eat some stuff
    8.01am - eat some more stuff
    8.56am - oooohhh... BLUE SKY :yay:
    8.57am - put back on runners
    9.02am - run

Now chillling - wee bit of work to do for me course then heading to the folks as me brother and his new FIANCE (only a letter away from finance... gotta be a joke there somewhere) are up looking at where they might get hitched.

Comment

Army Thread Saturday 7th September

:wavin: Army

Back home safely. Now for a nanna nap.

3.... 2.... 1.... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Mr T?

I need a snooze, got space on the nanna nap sofa? :H

Comment

I'm here, sort of.

Eating choccy again and feeling very dodgy. No booze though..............just other people getting me down. I hate having to put me foot down, be draconian it's not me but sometimes it has to be done. Dreading a confrontation tomorrow but need to take it in my stride.
          I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Just back from the dreaded shopping, now I have food in the house I suppose I'll have to cook some of the bloody stuff for dinner!
            AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Quiet around these parts today..... *echo*

Had a wee laugh reading the start of the thread... reckon the country air must have, indeed, been getting to Tipps. (Either that or he's off his meds again...) :egad:

UKB... Sometimes the thought of having to stand up to someone is worse than the actual action of it. Try and play it down, make as little of it as possible... I've found I give my power away when the other person knows I'm upset... ;o)

Just made a smoked salmon, dill, mushroom and cherry tomato crustless quiche for lunch (say that 6 times really quick) and have a batch of home made tomato sauce cooking down on the stove. Listening to a documentary and pootling around in the kitchen, watching a storm starting to form outside. We were supposed to go out for an early dinner at this nice place that does a 50% off deal till 6 o'clock but, you know what, I feel like vegging on the couch. Apart from anything it saves money. And having just done the bank account tally yesterday :upset: I think saving money might be the order of the day. (((

I'm not a big spender (well hell I AM Scottish n'est pas?!) and yer wan indoors is coming over to the bright side with me recently. Having to sit and talk about how to stretch the finances gets so old though. I know it has to be done but wouldn't it be lovely to not have to worry about spending money on shit you need! I'm not even CLOSE to talking about spending it frivolously, heaven forbid. Maybe we need to start playing the Lotto... collective Army winning ticket... now DAT would be noice! We could do mundanely spontaneous things all the time!

Comment

:wavin:

Just going to put me jammies on I'm blooming freezing.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Took longer than it meant to, starting reading a magazine on the bed and lorst track of the time.

Ahhhhhhhh good auld money or the lack of it. Does me head in.:upset:

Of course when I'm a successful jeweller I'll shower you all wif diamonds.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening :wavin: Anyone in the barracks or all out having a life?

Comment

I was just going to ask that Sweety.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1553172 wrote: I was just going to ask that Sweety.
                        Hiya Jackster :waving: Good to see another soul about, do get wild lonely me!

How's yerself this evening?

Comment

Champion, Sweety, how's yerself.
                          Managed to drop a can of tuna fish on me big toe in Aldi this aftie..............mmmmmmmmmm wonder if I can get another week off work.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1553174 wrote: Champion, Sweety, how's yerself.
                            Managed to drop a can of tuna fish on me big toe in Aldi this aftie..............mmmmmmmmmm wonder if I can get another week off work.
                            Read that and first thought was claim!!! Been living in this city far too long- learning their bad habits!

How do you feel about going back to work, really? If yer still not feeling 100% I wouldn't advise rushing back.
                            Are ye gonna leave yer cv into jewellers?

Iz grand thanks, just pootling on tinterweb afore getting ready for me leaba- early start in morn Wonder how our Molls is getting on at her meal?

Comment

I'm here! must be the night for financial discussions, there has just been a somewhat heated one here lol
                              AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

I'm looking forward to it. Was in this morning at the paid one. Working with Sir Pee. Seems to work but only in 4 hour shifts and we got round the big shop without throttling each other or wanting to jam his head in the car boot.

I'll call that a good day.

Oh defo gonna leave my CV at the jewellers. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Just got to re-jig the thing as the last job I applied for was working in a canteen.

Now you go and get yourself to bed. I'm just about to eat cheese and biscuits. Nom, nom, nom.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X