Army Thread Saturday 7th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spiderwoman;1553178 wrote: I'm here! must be the night for financial discussions, there has just been a somewhat heated one here lol
    Hiya Sylv :hiya: When it comes to finances Im one for sticking me head in the sand for sure, then when hafta face the music have a near breakdown!

JackieClaire;1553179 wrote:
    I'm looking forward to it. Was in this morning at the paid one. Working with Sir Pee. Seems to work but only in 4 hour shifts and we got round the big shop without throttling each other or wanting to jam his head in the car boot.

I'll call that a good day.

Oh defo gonna leave my CV at the jewellers. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Just got to re-jig the thing as the last job I applied for was working in a canteen.

Now you go and get yourself to bed. I'm just about to eat cheese and biscuits. Nom, nom, nom.
    :H What!! You and Sir Pee don't near throttle each other shoppin do yis?!

Well good for you on the jewellers thing :goodjob: Wishing you much luck xx

Cheese n crackers sound nice- don't be going givin me bad ideas at this time of night. Weigh in at work today- not good, not good I tells ya :no:

Comment

Righto! Off to leaba now, nighters and sweetdreams folks xx

Comment

Nope - I am here eating chocolate and pretending to be interested in the central heating being "tested"
        AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

He is of course the opinion is that the whole system needs to be power flushed hence the somewhat heated financial discussion.

I've stuffed myself with so much chocolate I feel sick :H
          AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Working...
          X