I'm back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back!

Hello All, God it's good to be back! I trust you all had a good Easter? I ate vast amounts of chocolate but who cares! I had a really good week. Lots of walking, inventing kids treasure-hunts, I rode my sisters horse and saw the world from a different perspective! I drank moderately!!!! This is my new approach and so far so good. Its funny- considering I don't really know any of you properly, but I thought of you all often and when i did, i had a lovely warm comforting feeling. You are my friends, my hope, my concience, my laughter and saddness. I'm basically having a huge love-affair with MWO!!!!!!!! and i missed you.

Looking forward to reading the posts.
    Love, Bella xxx

I'm back!

Welcome back, Bella! Good to read ya. So you spend your Easter vacation with your sis? Good on ya! Unfortunately, we don't have anything close to Easter vacation, even though our colleagues back home do ... But we have to respect local holidays, so we will have a number of public holidays towards the end of the month ... I did go home to Europe though for a mini-break, and had mini-break accident on my motorbike, too, grin ...

Anyway, welcome back. So, it's all back with good resolutions, no chocolate, hitting the treadmill at the gym, right?:H
    Paddy
    Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

I'm back!

Bella;119960 wrote: Its funny- considering I don't really know any of you properly, but I thought of you all often and when i did, i had a lovely warm comforting feeling. You are my friends, my hope, my concience, my laughter and saddness. I'm basically having a huge love-affair with MWO!!!!!!!! and i missed you.

Looking forward to reading the posts.
      Love, Bella xxx
      Ditto Bella, I've just said on another post somewhere that i'm glad that I have this problem because without it I wouldn't have met such wonderful people all over the world.

Love you all ......
      sigpicXXX

Comment

I'm back!

hey, there you are. we love you too Bella! glad you're well.
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

I'm back!

sounds like you had a wonderful time Bella! Glad your back.
          Smiles
          Mar

Comment

I'm back!

Holiday Slide

Hello to all, Easter was fun and my kids had a ball. I drank moderately at first (2 g wine with friends on Fri, 3 on Sat, then 3 nearly 4 on Sunday while staying with my Mom and had my sister and her family visiting) and last night was a fool and after 2 g of wine with relatives, I downed nearly a bottle of wine on my own after everyone left. Thankfully, I had had a big dinner and today feel fine.

Now, however, the remorse sets in and I feel lame for doing that. There was no reason, except that I think I feel lots of stress when I am with my extended family and feel the need to act out a bit once it's all over...does anyone else do this? I have noticed this often, that my drinking seems to escalate in and around visits from my own family and also in-laws, etc.

I did go to Bikram Yoga last Saturday and it feels wonderful when I go- am going to go later today also and try to wring out the toxins from the holiday. Some good news- I have lost 5 lbs out of nowhere, possibly the yoga, possibly the more moderate drinking (excepting Easter, of course).

Anyway, hope everyone is gearing up for a good and healthy week-

PHelen

Comment

I'm back!

Bella, you put into words my thoughts exactly

Dito Bella, you put into words my thoughts exactly. Never before have I thought about a web site whilst on holiday! MWO has brought us all together and its very special. Love ya all:l :h
              A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

I'm back!

Hi bella and everyone, back is good.

Sammys

Comment

I'm back!

Hi PHelen, Seeing family can be stressful! I feel stressed sometimes around my mum in particular. I tend to drink less than normal as i am very aware of eyes on my alcohol intake! Then when alone want to blow it all away with a bottle!!! I understand your stress. Doing yoga is great! I have always had a feeling of calmness afterwards, so keep it up. Bella xx

Comment

I'm back!

Hey Bella
                    Love to see you back - great to see you feeling positve and good. Big thumbs up to you! And we love you too!
                    Love Jenneh
                    Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

I'm back!

Hi Bella,

Glad you are back safely! Miss your imput each day, so start typing....
                      Control the Mind

Comment

I'm back!

Hey Bella

Good to see you back. I thought of you guys here over Easter too.

Lots of love
                        Doo
                        :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

I'm back!

Hey Fan,

My long ago friend used to shout "Bella Foccacia".

Comment

I'm back!

Welcome back Bella xx
                            Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

Working...
                            X