Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sunday 8th Sept.

Good morning Army

Musta just missed you last night Molls- hope ye enjoyed the dinner?

Is it today our Satz is due home? Welcome back Satzy!!

Colder nip in the air this morn for sure- will hafta dig out the 'ol winter coat soon- doesn't seem so long since I put it away tho

Hope ye all have a great Sunday whatever ye are doing. Off to workies for mise!

Laters! :wavin:

Morning Sweetie, can't believe we're the first two here! Need to condition brain to understand that 6.30am on a Sunday is not the lie in I expect on a Sunday.
    AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Good morning PeaPod and all to come.

I hope your workday will be embuggerance-free

Had a lovely lie-in, but need to get in gear. The weekly shop is waiting and I also need some pool supplies to get it in shape for summer.

Have a lekker Sunday, Army!
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

X- post Spidey :wavin:
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good morning Spider did you cook a nice meal last night after all your shopping?

Hi Tips How is it going?

Hello Peapants, I keep thinking about your cousin and the baby it all seems like a miracle Are you working today?

Have a great Sunday.

Off for my last 20 miler training run before the Chester Marathon with Mr D'Arsey. Looks like a nice day cool and dry

Comment

Just read back properly of course it is work Sweetie!!

Comment

Good morning army

I'm gonna go get a coffee too molls, then read back on yesterday.

Comment

Morning latecomers (if I've woken at the crack of dawn no reason why anybody else should sleep :H)

Hmm, coffee? sounds like a good idea, mind if I join you? brb

Comment

Hiya Molly, its bloody freezing here, just shoved the heating on so I could have a shower as its dog-o-clock and he's waiting impatiently, mind you the sun is shining even if its cold so not so bad.

Back in a bit

Comment

Been doing some testing of the central heating myself, molly, ever since the plumber came and fixed it a month ago, in fact. Do NOT want to go through another winter like the last one without heating or hot water. As for the finances, I've not looked at mine for about 4 years. Don't dare to now! :upset:

Amy is well and growing rapidly. We're going up to my mum's at the weekend and I'm hoping to take a few pics with her camera before Amy's puppy stage is over. She's a real handful, very challenging, and I'm having to work quite hard to teach her good manners cos she play-bites constantly. Think I'm gonna have to try her on a lead soon cos I can't keep up with her in the garden and don't want her running into the road.

Comment

What are your plans for today, molly and sylv?

Comment

Morning
                        Just going to grab a cawffee and read back..............
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Got me cawffee.......... so it's good morning Sweetypea, Reccybear, Tipperooo, Spidy, Mollymooo, Our Whizzy..............and a woof woof to Amybear.

I'm grand, Molls, ta for asking.

It's the luvverly Jenz 27th birthday today and we're having a wee tea party..............and................and......... ...........wait for it......................are you waiting.....................she's bringing the new boyfriend.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1553392 wrote: I need to dip into a supermarket and I'll go over to my meeting this morning -- Si may come down later with the little lad if he has him -- cook a bit of dinner - and that's about it!!! Yesterday was really busy what with working and then going out last night. I had a FABULOUS night last night -- funny - even tho I truly have no interest in drinking or thinking of drinking I s'pose when we're in a social situation with wine flowing it's inevitable to sort of feel a 'mweh' sort of feeling...... hard to describe but I'm sure most will recognise what I'm saying. Last night I truly was not conscious of what anyone was or wasn't drinking including myself --- 6 women who all really like each other -- gossip, laughs --- and tears.... my bessie mate is leaving to go and live in Portugal --- but it was a magical night!
                            Sounds like you've got a nice peaceful day lined up for yourself. Glad you enjoyed last night. I know you're sad about your bessie mate moving to Portugal, but maybe you'll be able to go and visit her one day?

mollyka;1553394 wrote:
                            For those of you familiar with the 'Joey' scenario in my house - came home last night to a BEWILDERING scenario ---- Joe in bed and Joey IN THE GARAGE with his mates ---- FFFFFFFSSSSS!!!! Apparently Joey told Joe they had 'nowhere to go' and it was raining - so he told them they could go in there until 10.30 -- and me ANGSTING about how to tell Joey that Joe would NEVER let them in the garage again as long as they all should live!!
                            I give up!!!!
                            I bet you were bewildered! Did they finish on time?

Good morning Jackie with the yawns

Comment

up n about now, trying to move my sleep pattern from 2am-10am back to something more reasonable for uni xD off to tesco for cleaning supplies today, then on with all my usual work n may go for a run as it's a little nippy for the outdoor pool (though forecast looks nice for late in the week so might get a little swim in before I move). Very busy week, n again asking for you to be thinking of me tomorrow when i collect my blood results - could show me how right i am to do this, or could be completely devastating, do not want to start drinking again at all, but I'm realistic about how that kind of bad news could effect me. I guess I got to wait and see.

Reccie: love hearing about Amy, she sounds adorable.

Molly: glad you had a good night last night, though it's a shame you came back to Joey n his friends.

re the cold - went 4 years in a room with no central heating, and for 6 months of that no light. that was a fun time haha
                              I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Working...
                              X