My daughter may NOT be fine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patty, wow what a roller coaster ride the medical profession has put you on. My heart goes out to you. Will your insurance allow you to see a pediatric pulmonary phyisican? I am praying for you. It must be very hard to cope with the uncertainity.
    Meow-Meow
    MonaKitty

Comment

((Hugs))

Comment

Oh Camper my thoughts are with you...
        It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
        James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Hugs Patty....
          I think she is going to be fine. Just a gut feeling. I hope its right!

Allie
          What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

I just echo what all of the others have said, Patty. You are in my thoughts & prayers. Lifting you up to God. It will be OK.

Comment

Hey Patty,

I have the utmost faith in Pansy's research skills. I have a feeling in my heart that Sophie is going to be okay, too.

I'm sorry that you and your family have to go through so much, meanwhile. I'm sending you the very best positive vibes that I can muster!

Keep the faith!

:l :l Patty, Sophie, Tim:l :l

Hugs,

Kathy
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Oh HC:l

Hopefully it's just to be on the safe side of things. Prayers & thoughts for you.
                :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Camper - I pray for you and Sophie, it must really suck to have a feeling of relief, only to have the rug pulled out from under you. I hope it all turns out to be OK. I know what it's like that it doesn't seem to end. It's not enough to deal with the autism - let's add another thing to the mix. My autistic son is very short for his age and we've been monitoring his height - the doctor just told me that he may have a pituitary gland problem - in which case he will be a dwarf. We'll have to go through scans and tests to see. An autistic dwarf - just what I always dreamed of! I know I sound bitter and not "positive" but it will take me awhile turn this one around and see the positive in this one. I didn't mean to switch this thread to "my thing", I can just relate to camper. By the way, BFF posted something not long ago and seems to be doing great.

Comment

Dear Camper,

Sometimes those borderline results are lab error. I know, easy for me to say. It's not my kid!

Sending you hugs and courage.

Eustacia

Comment

Hey Camper,

Hang in there, Sophie will be fine i'm sure. Doctors often err on the side of caution and scare us half to death in doing so.

Love

Cashy
                      xxxx
                      "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Lots of care and love here supporting you.

Dearest Camper, how totally frustrating and heart rendering for you. Probably just the doctor taking precautionary measures... but very unprofessionally done. All my positive waves and love winging their way to Sophie, you and the rest of the family. Hang in there and don't forget we are your extended family now and there is a lot of care and love here supporting you. Keep us posted.

Much love:l :l : :h :h
                        Coll
                        A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

Camper,

You're a ballsy woman. You'll have a ballsy daughter.

It's got to be ok.

Comment

Happycamper, positive vibrations to you and your dearest daughter. Rudemama:h

Comment

Dear Patty,

What can I say? It sometimes drives me nuts the way some of the 'professionals' drive us through the motions ... I'm sure you've been through a second opinion, right? (sorry, here's my 'male' practical thinking coming in again ...)

Lots of love
                              Paddy
                              Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Okay, I am now pissed.....get it straight the first time before caling. ENOUGH!!!! Want some back-up, we'll go beat the shit out of em' all! I am so sorry and sad for the on-going BS. Lots of love, hugs, and support to you and Sophie.

Comment

Working...
                                X