X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 10th September

Marnin' troops!

mollyka;1553963 wrote:
    Howdo Zens! Did the beds myself this morning --- nearly lookin forward to going to bed --- lurve fresh linen!
    Well my dindin was leftover turkey breast with salad and batch loaf --- bit boring but usually is on my late!
    Shudda said Hiya Mama --- spotted you there earlier but was working...
    Will the new doors cause chaos?
    Wazza batch loaf Mollers? Without going to goggle it, thinking it must be soda bread. Bread rhymes with bed and, yep, smelling vewwy fwesh in the leaba. Had a noice hot bath afore putting the jammies on and all... The doors aren't going to cause any chaos now that I've decided to go this way with the "fix". A wee bit of hoovering and dusting should cover it. I'll have to paint them but that's OK. Did you fire up the stove?

JackieClaire;1553964 wrote:
    'Fraid it doesn't work like that.

CV in first and then they either write or telephone me.

Just don't let me forget the bloody thing in the morning, going to hand it in before I go into work.

Oh hewwo back by the way.
    Dinnae forget yer CV Jacks!!! Started the thread before turning in so I could remind you...

And hewwo by the way!

*** Nowt much to report here. Cooked, pootled, went next door, came back... pootled. Orf to see the drag queens again on Wednesday and this visit should really be a hoot seeing as the neighbour knows the head Queen. (Who wants "normal" anyway?) ;o) She hardly ever drinks so it'll be a toss up as to who is the designated driver. From not having a chauffeur to having too many!

I bought me Ma some more clothes today, and going to lie about what's in the parcel this time. Feckin nerve of the Royal Mail charging VAT on stuff VATs already been paid on. I guess she'll have to pay the bullshit handling charge though. Tempted to say "dog shit" where they ask you what's in the parcel...

And on that refined and discreet note... Have a happy Toooosday folksies!

Ello everyone.

Busy,busy,busy,everyone wants me.Phew!

Been up since 6am, time to nap.

Proud of you Inchy.

I'm proud of me cos yesterday I overtook a line of 7 tourists. I'm a cautious driver, they were too busy looking at scenery. Being overtaken by me, they should be ashamed of themselves. Well I might let em off, us locals have seen it all and have places to get to.................
    I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

:hallo:
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Ukblonde;1554209 wrote:
        I'm proud of me cos yesterday I overtook a line of 7 tourists. I'm a cautious driver, they were too busy looking at scenery. Being overtaken by me, they should be ashamed of themselves.
        Well I might let em off, us locals have seen it all and have places to get to.................
        :H 7 all at once or in increments? :goodjob:

Inchy... Good luck with your move on Saturday. Can't wait to hear your tales of Uni. )

Sweety... Try to get some time off from work... it sounds like you're running your batteries down dangerously low. X

Reccy... What did Poppy do when Amy barked at her? The neighbour had her dog here yesterday and he was scared of Hamish... He's prolly twice Hamish's size so I thought it quite odd, especially as Hamish wouldn't hurt a fly.

Jacks... CV delivered? )

*waves* Hiyas to a'body else!

Gray and overcast this side. I have a load of errands to run today and it's a good day for doing it. So gonna get me togs on and hop to it! Will see youz later in the day...

Comment

:hiya: Army
          In the bowels of the workhouse - but leaving now to head home
          Have a beef casserole in the oven ready to eat!!! inkele:
          Thank God - 'cos i'm shattered :goodjob:

Catch yiz later gaters !

Comment

Zenstyle;1554244 wrote: :H 7 all at once or in increments? :goodjob:

Inchy... Good luck with your move on Saturday. Can't wait to hear your tales of Uni. )

Sweety... Try to get some time off from work... it sounds like you're running your batteries down dangerously low. X

Reccy... What did Poppy do when Amy barked at her? The neighbour had her dog here yesterday and he was scared of Hamish... He's prolly twice Hamish's size so I thought it quite odd, especially as Hamish wouldn't hurt a fly.

Jacks... CV delivered? )

*waves* Hiyas to a'body else!

Gray and overcast this side. I have a load of errands to run today and it's a good day for doing it. So gonna get me togs on and hop to it! Will see youz later in the day...
            One long line trundling along a piece of dual carriageway, no reason to dawdle apart from the picturesqueness. Then I go chuntering past.

Haha.
            I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Zenstyle;1554244 wrote: :Reccy... What did Poppy do when Amy barked at her? The neighbour had her dog here yesterday and he was scared of Hamish... He's prolly twice Hamish's size so I thought it quite odd, especially as Hamish wouldn't hurt a fly.

Hiya zennifer :hallo: She was surprisingly impassive actually - the fact amy was safely locked in her cage prolly had something to do with it. I, on the other hand, jumped. There's no real reason for poppy to feel intimidated, she's bigger (for now), faster, more agile and she can jump to safety. She just doesn't like amy intruding on her personal space. I reckon poppy'll end up being "top dog" in the long run, though.

It's grey and overcast here too...

Now where is mollers? It's never a good sign when she goes missing. Hope joey hasn't been playing up again.

Comment

Oh, 'scuse my manners...evening tips, satzy, uk bee and any :sofa:s out there.

Comment

:wavin: Recmeister & Amy
                  Where is everyone ???:huh:
                  TWO pages ????

Pathetic :gramps:

Comment

satz123;1554291 wrote: :wavin: Recmeister & Amy
                    Where is everyone ???:huh:
                    TWO
                    pages ????

Pathetic :gramps:
                    Not been indoors and interneting:newsp)

Out and about having lunch and generally doing lazy stuff.

How is the Army? Where is RC???

Comment

internetting??

Comment

mollyka;1554295 wrote: :H:H No - I'm here Recster!! Sorry - just a very troublesome day at work --- ended up feeling really sorry for my misogynist workmate -- he's positively depressed and distressed working out in the arsehole of nowhere -- he seemed so happy to have me working there I forgave him everything!!!
                        Lovin the interaction between Poppy and Amy --- I'm sure they'll sort the pecking order out all on their own in time - like bringing a new baby into a toddler really!
                        Ah...there you are molly! Hope you're ok. Will you be working out in the arsehole of nowhere for long? (Where is the arsehole of nowhere, BTW?)

anon;1554305 wrote:
                        internetting??
                        Evening whizzy :hallo: Think you got it right first time! :H

Still on page 1 here satzy

Comment

Actually...it would appear that both spellings are acceptable.

Now where's JackieClaire? Do you think if I put the kettle on...?

Comment

Comment

I used to be dead good at spelling but hey ho!

Lunch was pea and mint soup followed by brie, bacon and cranberry sarnies with coffee.
                              Nice to hear about Amy and how about UK overtaking 7 cars:goodjob:
                              Catch up after a bit of a read back.

Comment

Working...
                              X