BIG screw up...understatement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oooh Lisa, I'm so sorry to here about this. I'm glad your injuries aren't worse than they are... but do take care of the "inside" too. :h

Those classes can really try your patience, especially if you're "ordered" to take em. Try & keep an open mind about them. I've had really great counselors @ them...and also had to deal with some real Power trippin...B*TT heads.

Hang in there Sweetie.:l :l
    Big hugs,
    Judie
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Hi, Hope things get better for you soon, sounds like its not very good right now. Lots of good thoughts, help and advice here.

Find your courage and use it to change things
      XXX Sammys

Comment

Hi TOC,

I am glad that you are okay, even if banged up. You have been through so much. We are all here for you. Glad you will still be coming to MWO so we can know how you are doing.

Hugs,
        Pansy

Comment

I am so glad that you are getting that kind of help Lisa. You can be proud that you got help for yourself. Many don't. Congratulations. Great step.

Comment

Lisa,
            Please take care of of yourself and maybe this is exactly what you needed. Maybe fiance decided that you needed a kick in the tush. :h

xoxoxoxoxo You are gonna be fine :l
            Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Forgive yourself... and look at tomorrow and all the days after that as better.

Julie

Comment

My gosh, you poor thing... you've been through so much heartache. *hug*

Doo
                :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Thanks everyone....signed up for the classes on my own...was POURING rain...storming like mad...traffic was horrible so I was 15 minutes late getting there and they wouldn't let me in!!!! I just cried for about an hour and rescheduled for the 23rd. The 23rd is Billy's death anniversary so I figured it will be a SAFE, good place to be.

Comment

Lisa Girl,I would send good money to buy you a break. I'm glad you got rescheduled. I'm very proud of you that you signed yourself up for these classes. A little something, My husband got pulled over one time (he had a couple of drinks afterwork to celebrate his promotion) He was asked if he had been drinking by the state trooper he said a couple. well, the cops breath analyzer didn't work so he asked him to go to the jail with him to do the test. Husband complied he barely blew over the limit. The cop was almost apologetic to him saying "I woulndn't have pulled you over if you weren't speeding" My husband was reassuring him. the magistrate called for me and she kept saying he's a perfect gentleman don't be hard on him. My son did the same thing ! He got ordered into alcohol abuse classes. Kinda funny he rarely drinks it should have been me in those classes. Bottom line he said the classes weren't so bad, you actually learn a great deal there. The only thing he did like was the ordered AA meetings. Keep a positive attitude and I'll keep you in my thoughts. How's the leg?
                    Love Ya
                    Mar

Comment

Leg is SWOLLEN up to me knee and my foot is black and blue, BUT I am alive. My break is coming, I just know it.....God can't expect me to take much more...

Comment

Sweetie, you have your break your alive and with your family and us. It is going to get better, Pinky Swear?
                        Mary

Comment

Thanks Mary....feeling a bit sorry for myself today. Pain doesn't help....

Comment

Your entitled! Rest dear

Comment

TOC...rest is definately what you need right now. It will get better!
                              Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Lisa:
                                I'm new here, but have been reading your posts. You're a very strong person who have been through so much! Many hugs for you, and, you'll see it will turn out to be really OK.
                                Just be what you are, this special person, and of course I'm so sorry for your lost.
                                Ellen

Comment

Working...
                                X