Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 11th September

Zenstyle;1554597 wrote: Hiya Happs! :l

It's their morning and my sleepy bo bo time... it actually makes me feel quite lucky to be going to sleep while the rest get up! Remnants of my misspent life! :H

Nice to see you on the thread m'dear. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods... X
    Hadn't popped in for a bit so thought I'd take a peep...yep all is well. The Undies seem to be busy and out and about now too and I've only a minute or two to spare so thought I'd take your hint and say hello

Comment

Hi Happy place, how's tricks?
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

All good thanks Pinky, bye to Sweety...must away...all the menfolk arriving home...will call back in another time

Comment

myhappyplace;1554602 wrote: Hadn't popped in for a bit so thought I'd take a peep...yep all is well. The Undies seem to be busy and out and about now too and I've only a minute or two to spare so thought I'd take your hint and say hello
          Very glad you did Happs. Inter-continental relations have been a bit under par lately I thought. We used to pop in on the Undies quite a bit and vice versa.

Nowt much changed around here though... if nothing else we are consistent!

Comment

Hi Pinky! :l How's the course going?

Comment

Yawning like crazy. Have a lekker day peeps! Will see yiz on the flip side... XXX

Comment

Zenstyle;1554609 wrote: Hi Pinky! :l How's the course going?
                Back to Uni in October, just picking my modules at the minute to fit around work and i've been looking at future clinical psychology courses, they are fecking nigh on impossibble to get on, but hey ho I am gonna give it a wee go in the future
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good morning Pinky,Tips,Zen,Happy,Arsey and Sweetie.

Cold and miserable here even got the heating on this morning.

Chester Mara looking good RC When are you arriving?

Comment

Good morning army

Comment

Got the heating on here too mrs a.

Comment

Good morning Tippeeroo, Zennifer, D'Arsey (there ya are yer bugger, we wuz getting a tad fretty), Sweetypea, Pinkles, Our Whizzy, Reccybear and a big yooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo to that HP Saucy Gal.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning Molls,

Oooh errrr Mrs a man with a plunger, eh, eh,
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning army chilly here too but no heating on yet. Still in bed feeling a bit tired with a bit of cold but i'll get up soon. That's good news about the holiday home Tipps i'm you will have a good time and enjoy the break. Looking forward to my first cruise in October as I need the break i'll bring the antibuse with me as I don't want top be tempted by al but there is lots to do and see so hoping for good weather relaxing and seeing new places. Dull here today but the rain has stopped. Off to get coffee.:cupajoe:

Comment

mollyka;1554689 wrote: :H:H This particular man happened to be my husband and it involved drains and mucky water....... how are you today?

oooh err again Mrs, Joe with a plunger..............I'll get me mind out of the gutter later on

mollyka;1554689 wrote:
                              how are you today? So sad to hear bout that young man ...... when I hear stories like that at AA it really hurts me... but in a sad way it is sort of good for me too --- makes me realise this is no game ---- it's potentially life and death.
                              Just incredibly sad. But it may be a wake up call for one or two people.

Mind have to smile as the last time he came in was for the breakfast club then he fell asleep during the SMART meeting and started snoring. There wasn't a bad bone in his body.

There ya are Foxy.:l

Rightio back to the kit hen. D'ya think I should have put on me CV I am able to do 10 things at once.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Marnin/arvo Troops!!!

Had the crappest night's sleep, or should I say non-sleep. Did NOT feel like getting up this morning and I'm still tired. ( It was one bad dream after another and I didn't even eat cheese or chocolate.

Raining cats and dawgs here but I have a really nice day ahead so bugger the weather! Have to go buy a present, then I'm meeting a friend for lunch, few chores this arvo and tonight going to the drag place with my neighbour from up the street. They're doing bingo as well as a show and I wonder what THAT entails! :wow: They are totally irreverent, which is one of the things I likes de most about them!

Comment

Working...
                                X