Hi guys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys...

Just after some advice here on whether or not im oversensitive to this subject....im 30 on sat 14th....and i am genuinely gutted, all of my friends think im being silly but i dont think they get it from where im coming from....you see i feel like iv wasted my best years being drunk...an i think the fact that im sober now makes it hit me even harder. Im almost 30 and i havent achieved even half of what i wanted...at this age i always thought id be married with the typical 2.4 kids....happily ever after. so when i feel low i get all upset cause this hasnt happened to me yet ....but to be honest, these days im more positive than low and then its a case of it will happen...i know it will, for some reason it still makes me sad that it didnt happen the way i thought it would when i was young and disalusioned. Perhaps because i wanted everything as quickly as possible...I now know that im just as likely to find happiness in my 30's or maybe even 40's...the positive thing to come out of that is...i will have so much more to give.
    Gosh i cant alf go on...an this still doesnt change the fact that im nearly 30!!!!

Thanks for listening to my nonsence!!

Lou x x x x
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Hi guys...

Hey Lou!
    Well, first, I know that when you are 30, it does feel like you've lived a while..but I have to say that now I look back and it wasn't until I was 28 that I even began to live a more conscious life and now, at 48, I see a whole life in front of me now that my kids are grown. You are still very very young and are at a very important threshold of life...many people cross over to a new place in their life at your age. Can you look at it like a new beginning and that everything that you've done and experienced in your life prior to now has been there for a reason. If you can look back at what your life has to teach you, you may find that you just may have chosen to learn some hard lessons in a difficult way, but you can also use them to create the rest of your life...Everyone has their seasons, and you've just had yours..and hopefully, you've been able to get some of the hard part out of the way while you were still young. It's funny, I don't feel any older than 30 (most days) and now, my daughter is 31...I laugh when I think back and thought that I was getting old when I turned 30...now I see 30 year olds and think of them as being soooo young!
    No Nonsense..just being human!
    XOXOX
    Di

Comment

Hi guys...

Di

Thank you...thats exactly what im hoping this will be for me...a whole new era....i cant wait...it sort of feels like a fresh start.....no way im messing this one up...this is my time!
      "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Hi guys...

Can't change a dang thing about yesterday(s)

What you do today...Now that will build your future....

Oh to be thirty again......

Happy Birthday by the way...Very best wishes!!!
        Control the Mind

Comment

Hi guys...

Hey Lou,

WELL SAID and well thought out Di!! You always do though. The other day a guy got out of a police cruiser and I thought to myself when did they stop being my peers in age?

My MIL told me that 50s were the BEST years of her life. You knew yourself as a woman, your children were grown, thing are more settled in your marriage, etc, etc. It gave me so much hope.

30, dear Lou, is the new 20 . . . OK? Age has never really hit me hard, you kind of have to remember where you have been and just as Di said, all you have learned in becoming a conscious woman. I particularly have to admit, I was on the "consciously living road" then had my children and felt I had to be so much more in "this world of day to day schedules and needs" than early on. You are taking your journey at your pace and believe it or not it is the journey not the perceived prizes along the way!! That family will come in due time, in the meantime, you get to do some serious soul growth that once they are here may have to get put on hold.

Happy birthday dear Lou!! congratulations on being fully alive and aware that it is here!!

Hugs,
          Mary

Comment

Hi guys...

Mary, soul growth...i like that, your right i need that before any little ones come my way...I need to fully know myself before i can give my all to them

Thank you x x

Comment

Hi guys...

By the way...hold your horses guys...im not 30 till sat 14th!!!.....still 29...lol!!!

Comment

Hi guys...

my mom was 29 for about 25 years :0P

Comment

Hi guys...

lol...thanks Di, im gonna embrace it as my whole new life...kind of exciting really....Saturday (my 30th) will be the first day of the rest of my life, i know iv already kicked the booze but it runs much deeper than that but iv no doubt in my mind that i can beat it all...bye bye old life..hello new!!!

Comment

Hi guys...

Hiya Lou Lou, missed you loads.....Enjoy life....You've still got plenty of time.... love ya xx keep your chin up xx
                    Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

Hi guys...

Welcome aboard Lou! I've been 29 for 17 years now!:H
                      And Happy Birthday!:goodtime: :bday3: :day4:
                      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Hi guys...

Hey Mrs Macks..AKA..Lisa!!
                        Missed you too honey...hope you are all well???
                        Im good just dwelling and pondering...things you do when a prominent birthday is v close!!!

Loves to you both x x x x

Comment

Hi guys...

Jude.....i love you!!! i now feel able to stay at 29 forever!! x x

Comment

Hi guys...

Hey Lou, i am 30 but i still tell everyone i'm 29 lol XX
                            Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

Hi guys...

Lou I loved turning 30 because I saw as a chance to come into myself. Previous to that I had been what everyone else wanted me to be, not anymore. I felt a sense of renewal.
                              I am still in my 30's and each year just gets better!
                              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                              X