Hi guys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys...

sometimes life's greatest gift are unanswered prayers. Happy 1 year anniversary of your 29th Birthday!!
    Smiles
    Mar

Comment

Hi guys...

Beaches;120528 wrote: Lou I loved turning 30 because I saw as a chance to come into myself. Previous to that I had been what everyone else wanted me to be, not anymore. I felt a sense of renewal.
      I am still in my 30's and each year just gets better!
      ...Beaches i really think that this is what im trying to say...this is what i feel is happening to me...Thank you x x
      "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Hi guys...

Mar...you put that so well and completely in my language...thanks for knowing where im coming from

Love

Lou-Lou x x
        "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Hi guys...

Lou-Lou, the 30's are wonderful years!! You know who you are and what you need, you are usually no longer an idiot about men, and you get your head screwed on fairly straight! What's not to like, love?

Just think, you have had a really tough year in many ways, and you have dealt with two of the most difficult issues in your life this past year. You are sooooo ready to enter your 30's as a beautiful, reasonably confident woman, ready to make good choices in your life! It's all waiting for you, Lou!

Happy birthday, sweetie!

Hugs and kisses,

Kathy:l :h
          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Hi guys...

Hey Lou,

I was worried about hitting 30..I had simalar issues to you..I should have a good job by now and be at least in the process of buying my own house..I am greatful for the family but i wish i could give them more financially...

But do you know what..30 isnt old..I still have lots of time and so do you..Its a good thing we decided to do something about the drink now...Its not too late..
            I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
            One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Working...
            X