Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Dream About Boats and Snakes...

Hi all,

I hope there are some dream analysts out there who could maybe throw some light on a strange dream I had last night.

I dreamt that my husband, myself, children and little dog were on a row boat. I didn't want to be on that boat because I am terrified of drowning, but didn't want to make a fuss so shut my eyes tight and thought I will do this for them "even if I die".

Somehow, I got off the boat and was wandering around a pier with a friend (unknown) and snakes appeared everywhere. Up high, down below, behind pipes. My friend somehow got trapped in a room with even more snakes, but I got out. I even witnessed a large snake attacking a black and white cat until it was dead... horrendous.

In between getting on the boat and somehow getting off, I was made aware that the boat with my family in had disappeared at sea! I was frantic and found the coastguard who went out to get them... I don't how but they were all safe and my little dog came running up to me and I was sooo relieved.

The weird thing is that I woke up feeling really scared... still do.

Anyone throw any light on this kind of dream?
Working...
X