yesterday vs today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yesterday vs today

Yesterday I forgot to feed my dogs and birds in the morning because I was drinking. Today I resolve that I will not do that. I will make today a better day because I deserve better and so do they.

:new:
    Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

yesterday vs today

Welcome Siren. Good on you for Day 1. Im on Day 12 and struggling tonight. But as everyone says on MWO just wait 15 mins and the urge will pass (think i have been waiting an hour). We all so deserve better and i suppose that is why we are on here as we know we want to give up AL and thankfully there is lots of support at the nest. Congrats on your decision and keep posting
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

yesterday vs today

Hi Siren,
      Good to see you posting. I swear my dog smells a difference in me now that AL is out of my body and sees a change in my attitude. When I was drinking on a daily basis, he would rarely come over and put his head on my lap. Now, he gazes back at me and then plops down beside me. I still, occasionally, forget to feed him -- but it's not due to alcohol.

You know your life is better without AL in it. I am sending you thoughts of strength to starve this beast. Send him packing.
      Free at Last
      "What you seek is seeking you." -- Rumi

Highly recommend this video
      http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

July 19, 2013 -- the beginning of being Free at Last

Comment

yesterday vs today

Welcome back Siren, glad to see you!
        Are you working on a new plan? Why don't you jump back in the Newbies Nest for a while & get some more support?

Wishing you the best!
        Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

yesterday vs today

Hey Siren!

How r u doing today buddy?

Good to see you.

G bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

yesterday vs today

hi siren! man did my dogs suffer when I was drinking...poor things were lucky if I took them for a walk...I owe them a lot of walks now!

hang in there...
            10-06-2012

Comment

yesterday vs today

Hi everyone! Good to be back. I'm not really working anything new. Life has been extremely hectic lately. I'm hoping it calms down some now that my living situation is settled. I moved out of my house through the week, in with my aunt and uncle (into a small apartment above theirs). So I'll have a bit more support. Weekends will still be with my ex as we use the time to put the house on the market.

I was in Sweden the first week of September and my ex was out of town for the last week so I've been out of any sort of real routine. It will be good to get back into one.

I'll try to post more.
              Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

yesterday vs today

:waving: Siren
                Stay close here - only way.
                Come over to the Army sometimes - we :h visitors.
                Though all quiet there today - lazy sods !

Comment

yesterday vs today

Hi Siren,
                  Just now able to spend some time on the threads and wanted to check in with you. Please update when you can.
                  Free at Last
                  "What you seek is seeking you." -- Rumi

Highly recommend this video
                  http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

July 19, 2013 -- the beginning of being Free at Last

Comment

Working...
                  X