• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you belive in reincarnation?

Maybe we're both mental.......

Comment

ewww...how I would like to analyse those dreams! :0)

Comment

I refuse to belive that; we just may have people in our lives who really piss us off. And were not the types to to anything about it
        Mar

Comment

Please D,
          Analyse away....

Comment

OK, you gave permission...if it were my dream Popeye, I would look at what part of yourself is being killed by your working 'under' your boss...or what part of yourself needs to be more alive. If you believe, as I do, that the observer in the dream is your ego..your ego is observing or even percieving that a part of itself is being killed, or sacrificed ..the fact that the body is under your bosses house is interesting. You would need to consider if this ireferences a literal working situation, or if your 'boss' is representing a part of yourself that needs, or is taking leadership or authority. As always, in dreams, most always all the characters are aspects of yourself..the goal of the dream is to bring these parts into your awareness...only you can really make sense of it if you can look at it from that stand point. Also, some times death in dreams is more about transition or transformation..it could be that some part of your old ego self must die in order for your boss, or your higher consciousness to take the lead. :0)

Comment

I know Mrs Macks would like Macks just to be Macks. So if Tom shows up....send him my way! Countin on ya now Lisa.
              Gabby :flower:

Comment

And Popeye....I dont dream I killed anyone but I still figure I'm mental. How about we form a new mental group?

And Fan dear......dont give up on chat......you havent been in chat yet with me. What do ya say......?
                Gabby :flower:

Comment

Hey simey.
                  I know we're not mental.
                  It was a silly thing to say.
                  Sorry.

Dilayne,
                  I should have said, he turned out to be my boss. At the time of the dream, he and his wife were one of several couples we knew, but they were the only people in 'our group' who owned their own house..........

Comment

You should all listen to Di.
                    She knows what she's talking about!
                    Just look at me now!
                    Nancy

"Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

I'll find out when I get there!!!!- for now, live the life i've got cause it's getting better every day - 60 days AF - you little ripper

Cashy
                      xxxx
                      "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Working...
                      X