• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scammers

sdklajf;lsadjf;asdlkf;lsjdf;lasdkj
    where does this go?

Scammers

How do you know she is a scammer? She sounds legit to me.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Scammers

scammer

morrison;1556192 wrote: sdklajf;lsadjf;asdlkf;lsjdf;lasdkj
      I am sorry that you feel this way morrison. :upset: I am not a scammer. I was just trying to reach out. Maybe I just don't belong here.

Comment

Scammers

prayingitsnottolate;1556723 wrote: I am sorry that you feel this way morrison. :upset: I am not a scammer. I was just trying to reach out. Maybe I just don't belong here.
        Confused here?

Why do you think Pray is a scammer, Morrison??
        On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
        *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Scammers

prayingitsnottolate;1556723 wrote: I am sorry that you feel this way morrison. :upset: I am not a scammer. I was just trying to reach out. Maybe I just don't belong here.
          Dont you dare go anywhere Praying! You need us and we need you :l
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Scammers

What the hey?? Somebody trying to reach out and accused of scamming? Stay here Praying, please.
            Sam
            Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Scammers

Trying, just think I will read posts for awhile instead of posting myself. Still feeling shaky and have to admit once again drank yesterday. Still trying to wrap my head around some stuff and I have always had issues with anxiety. Don't have insurance to go to a doctor otherwise I would almost beg them for my anti-anxiety meds again. Not sure if there is anything otc that I could take that would help with the anxiety, about ready to jump out of my own skin. Even after having a couple yesterday.

Comment

Scammers

Praying,

There are many OC products you can try. I like Gaba Calm and also Calmes Forte.

All the best,
                lucky

Comment

Scammers

You can also try Valerian Root, I've found it works really well. It stinks to high heaven, it smells like a bottle of dirty socks! Please keep posting so we know how you are doing! :h
                  :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Scammers

prayingitsnottolate;1557230 wrote: Trying, just think I will read posts for awhile instead of posting myself. Still feeling shaky and have to admit once again drank yesterday. Still trying to wrap my head around some stuff and I have always had issues with anxiety. Don't have insurance to go to a doctor otherwise I would almost beg them for my anti-anxiety meds again. Not sure if there is anything otc that I could take that would help with the anxiety, about ready to jump out of my own skin. Even after having a couple yesterday.
                    Feel free to post whenever you want. People like the OP is just trying to seek attention to themselves. Don't let them stop you from posting. They win if you do.

To the OP GROW UP. SHE IS NOT A SCAMMER. One thing my mom taught me is that it takes one to know one so I wonder if your the scammer.
                    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Scammers

Pray,

Sometimes people post who are drinking and inappropriate things are posted.

We have all done it.

Don't let this dissuade you.

We are all here to help in anyway we can.

Let us know how you are doing.

Cindi
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Scammers

Praying pm'd me to let me know that she is okay and just trying to get back into a better place. She wanted everyone to know she is okay and will be back.

Cindi
                        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                        X