Hello Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Again

Just thought I'd stop in and say hi. All is well here in NC.

So I'm at about a month and a half and doing fine, as far as alcohol goes.
    The move is getting to me a bit but I have to keep in mind how lucky I am to have both places for three weeks to get this done.

The new place is going to be nice. I consider it to be my new "clean" place since it's a new start and bad things happened in this current place. I hope I will not allow the bad juju to invade the new place-LOL

As I predicted my Hanna is now saying that she is not coming here after all when she gets out of the Navy. I figured as much. Looks like San Diego instead and I will try not to worry too much.

Two Chicago trips coming up, mid November and early December-big industry show and training for it first. I'm not a bit worried about drinking. I cannot even imagine drinking at this point (but we know how that goes) and certainly not around work people. My antabuse is in a prominent spot and it keeps me sane. Well...not really but I have it if I need it. Feeling good every day might be the thing keeping me sane.

Peace and love to all

Hello Again

So good to see you Ann!
    Sounds like you are taking life by the horns! Whatever it takes to stay sober is my motto!
    Here's to new beginnings and a fresh start! I was cleaning on top of the cabinets yesterday (you know, over the stove, where the dust is gooey)...and I thought, the only way to get this clean is to move!!
    I'm so glad to hear you are in a good place!! (mentally and physically!!)
    Hope to see your new place soon! XXOO, Byrdie
    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
    Tool Box
    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Hello Again

Hi Ann, I'm truly glad you are doing well. There is just no good enough reason for any of us here to drink.
      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Hello Again

hiya Ann well done glad to see you are doing good
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Hello Again

Byrdlady;1556702 wrote: I was cleaning on top of the cabinets yesterday (you know, over the stove, where the dust is gooey)...and I thought, the only way to get this clean is to move!!
          :H Ok I thought I was the only person that says stuff like "It would be easier to move than to clean" LOL

Hi Ann! Glad you're doing well. Keep the Antabuse handy and take it if you have any doubts. You can do it!!
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Hello Again

Thanks K9!

I AM keeping it handy! With me all the time just in case-LOL.
            Your post has perked me up today. Thanks!

I was just sitting here ruminating about something that I cannot control. So now I'm done with that.

Comment

Working...
            X