Clear All

Army Thread Monday 16th September

:waving:

Comment

Hey everyone

Have a beautiful evening X X O O Waggy
      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

anon;1557059 wrote: Hiya Sweetie I also have a sick bug today cannot stop throwing up. Horrible-- So glad it came today not yesterday when I was running.
        Love to everyone and again special thanks to the lovely JC family who are so kind and made me feel so welcome.
        OMG I've poisoned Mrs A................... or is it just the Great North Runs...............groan.

Anyway you're more than welcome. The son and heir thinks you're legend and gave you the highest Geordie compliment ever..................mint.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Aww YouKayBee, come here me darling :l

I was badly bullied at school for what seems to be the oddest reason to me. My best friend was Jewish. Go figure.

Do you know 40 odd years on I still see one of those girls in friggintesco and wonder if I could get away with shoving her head down the toilet in the ladies there.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1557243 wrote:
            Do you know 40 odd years on I still see one of those girls in friggintesco and wonder if I could get away with shoving her head down the toilet in the ladies there.
            I would say "Go for it" Jacks! I know two good lawyers if yer in need of a bail out!

OK, I've done a wee bit of reading back over the weekend in between 50+ pages of gaaaaaack legalese and...

Dear Mr d'Arsey,

Dinnae be disappearing orf anywhere laddie. I'm needing to see some of that Scottish wit and humour around the old barracks and if ye leave me on me todd I'll have no option but to come and hunt yer down!

Report for duty forthwith!

Love, Zenny X

Comment

JackieClaire;1557243 wrote: Aww YouKayBee, come here me darling :l

I was badly bullied at school for what seems to be the oddest reason to me. My best friend was Jewish. Go figure.

Yeah, one or two of the later bullies(secondary school) send me FB requests, one or two have attempted to say hello in the street a few years back.

I have a feeling I have to come to peace with this thing, that it'll be good I like working through challenges. I was bullied because of my hair colour(looked this up recently and it's actually almost considered a form of racism), and my parents sent me to school in not the latest gear and I was bookish but sporty, and I had a surname which they adapted easily to a horrid chant on day one. Brother didn't get same but he didn't have the hair. Oh and then I had spots.

I got battered for doing well, but I like doing well, and just got used to being on my own(people admire me for doing things on my own, going places etc but it's because it's what I've always done).Sometimes they'd sabotage my work, things I'd made. When I wasn't on my own I'd be constantly in defence mode over either my hair, clothes, name, spots, fact I was tom-boyish(yer a lad aren't ya, go on prove it).

Result is lack of trust and I hate not being taken seriously/not being believed. Later when in big school a teacher bullied me into saying I'd been calling the perpetrators Mothers names, which is what they said when someone else reported them.

The bloke today only saw the primary school stuff.

I once turned on one of the girls, she was hurting me I turned and pulled her hair, I was very good at that. Next minute I'm on headmaster's step, her Mother came to school shouting about how I'd pulled her little treasure's hair out. Truth was I'd had enough after years of this.
              I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Not sick anymore! Tuna mayo sarnies in the guide dogs hospitality did for me!
                Sent you a picture JC from the N E Chronicle!!

Comment

for tiptronic, this could be you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMH1zG9YTWE[/video]]LMFAO Sexy and i know it - YouTube

damn, it just makes we wish I had co -ordination. I can dance great in my head.
                  Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

anon;1557248 wrote: Not sick anymore! Tuna mayo sarnies in the guide dogs hospitality did for me!
                    Sent you a picture JC from the N E Chronicle!!
                    Thank goodness for that,I get a bit paranoid about kit hen hygiene,still a shame though.

I'll go have a look, in a bit, in fact I'll look now.

Nice to see you again, BH.

Did I see our Sweetypea has been a poorly bairn as well.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ukblonde;1557247 wrote: Yeah, one or two of the later bullies(secondary school) send me FB requests, one or two have attempted to say hello in the street a few years back.

I have a feeling I have to come to peace with this thing, that it'll be good I like working through challenges. I was bullied because of my hair colour(looked this up recently and it's actually almost considered a form of racism), and my parents sent me to school in not the latest gear and I was bookish but sporty, and I had a surname which they adapted easily to a horrid chant on day one. Brother didn't get same but he didn't have the hair. Oh and then I had spots.

I got battered for doing well, but I like doing well, and just got used to being on my own(people admire me for doing things on my own, going places etc but it's because it's what I've always done).Sometimes they'd sabotage my work, things I'd made. When I wasn't on my own I'd be constantly in defence mode over either my hair, clothes, name, spots, fact I was tom-boyish(yer a lad aren't ya, go on prove it).

Result is lack of trust and I hate not being taken seriously/not being believed. Later when in big school a teacher bullied me into saying I'd been calling the perpetrators Mothers names, which is what they said when someone else reported them.

I once turned on one of the girls, she was hurting me I turned and pulled her hair, I was very good at that. Next minute I'm on headmaster's step, her Mother came to school shouting about how I'd pulled her little treasure's hair out. Truth was I'd had enough after years of this.
                      UK, it's really great to see you opening up. I'm just wondering how many of us here were bullied in some shape or form.
                      Is it me or do you think girls are worse than boys. In fact are women worse than men.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ukblonde;1557247 wrote: Yeah, one or two of the later bullies(secondary school) send me FB requests, one or two have attempted to say hello in the street a few years back.

:l Blondie ..... but you sound strong now .. ?

Comment

JackieClaire;1557263 wrote: UK, it's really great to see you opening up. I'm just wondering how many of us here were bullied in some shape or form.
                          Is it me or do you think girls are worse than boys. In fact are women worse than men.
                          I was bullied for being fat!
                          ..... and not being from a well-off family by the nuns ! Soon as I could I lost the weight & never ever went back to that school or met any of the so called 'friends' in school again.
                          Was a little wild in a hippy kind of way for a few years. Met Mr S at 20 ..... and that was that.
                          Went a little bit wild again towards late 20's going out after work with single friends etc. - but settled again.
                          Now I'm just a boring 'ol fart:H

Comment

G'night army, busy here tonight but I'm off to me bed early.
                            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Finally saw the photo, Mrs A. Had a divil of a job getting into my e-mails.

Nighty night, Tabbers.

Orff to watch University Challenge. Might see if I can get a bit of Horrible Histories after more my genre as I don't have a huge brain and being an alkie.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Nighty night Tabbers.

Mee too Satzy... bullied for being fat! Kids can be so cruel. I lost the weight before my last year in Secondary so at least I had one hassle free year to show for it...

By the way guys... there's a 30 day thread for Inchy in General... )

Comment

Working...
                                X