Army Thread Monday 16th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anon;1557248 wrote: Not sick anymore! Tuna mayo sarnies in the guide dogs hospitality did for me!
    Sent you a picture JC from the N E Chronicle!!
    Thanks for sending Whizzy. Amazing how she runs like that... she obviously trusts you A LOT! X

Glad it was just a dodgy sangwich.

Comment

JackieClaire;1557271 wrote:
      Orff to watch University Challenge. Might see if I can get a bit of Horrible Histories after more my genre as I don't have a huge brain and being an alkie.
      Are yer saying us alkies are dumb, loike?!!! :H :l

Enjoy yer shows.

Just about to sign orf from the puter and go kewk some din-dins. I bought more of those langoustine tails from Costco... yummers.

If I don't see anyone later, will catch yiz on the morrow... X

Comment

Zenstyle;1557274 wrote: Are yer saying us alkies are dumb, loike?!!! :H :l

Enjoy yer shows.

Just about to sign orf from the puter and go kewk some din-dins. I bought more of those langoustine tails from Costco... yummers.

If I don't see anyone later, will catch yiz on the morrow... X
        Catch yer later Zenners

Comment

satz123;1557276 wrote: Catch yer later Zenners
          Oiche Maith Satzerooney!

Whoosh gone..........

Comment

Night all !!!

Comment

re the bullying: was bullied my whole life, even until last year there were people who would yell abuse, throw things at me, spit on me... been beaten a few times. That went on from when i first started school (because i was messy, weird, poor and clever) til recently where its all about me looking different, dressing different, still being pretty smart and dressing a bit masculine (therefore, despite people seeing me with my fiance I am a lesbian... apparently). My mother took the attitude that because it happened so much I deserved it, and regularly told me so when I was about 12/13. nice woman xD

my attitude in the end is I am a strong person because of it, it's forced me to be very proud of myself and who I am, because otherwise how could I still walk out of my front door and be me, look and act how I do?
              I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

ooh ooh I forgot to tell everybody the best thing about today

I met my classmates, spent an hour in the student union bar, and happily told everybody - 'no thank you, I do not drink' very proud inchy today
                I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Working...
                X