Anyone want to have Sex...Not ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Byrdlady;1557617 wrote: I thought sex was a number between 5 and 7????

I have my icons back! So like many other things that go offline, it was only temporary! :H:H
    You'll get your mojo back! B
    LOL

Got me thinking ..Hmm..mebbe Thats why
    I had such a hard time yesterday. .. I read that .. and im like .. WTF .,.Oh no F'in way in Hell man ! .. thats just a low blow skippy ! ....and by that I mean hitting below the belt :goodjob:

Dave :h
    Progress lies not in enhancing what is, but in advancing toward what will be. - Khalil Gabran
    AF: 9-10-2013

Comment

:H:H:H
      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
      Tool Box
      Newbie's Nest

Comment

You guys are a trip, love it.
        I agree with gambler that when I did drink there was no action or inkling of action, after I stopped drinking it was a while before the "desire" or more correct "reaction" started to come back. (pun intended)
        During most of my early stages of healing i was not seeing anyone so "sex" was something that I remember hearing about and experiencing in the past, I must have done at least once as I do have a son.. LOL.
        Recently with my new partner she has rekindled that desire and feelings and it has been awesome to say the least.
        Well just my 2 cents.
        FT
        AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
        As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Well thats a least inspiring FT. At least I know that Im not Alone in this.

..aggressively resisting the temptation on a follow up to that line.. but Im gonna leave that up to you guys this time.

Dave
          Progress lies not in enhancing what is, but in advancing toward what will be. - Khalil Gabran

Comment

LOL gambler... Sometimes alone sex is the best as I truly know what I like.
            Ok now laughing so much I have to stop, writing that is.
            FT
            AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
            As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

So does that mean that when you think about sex you have to stop writing .. or is it that when you think about sex you start laughing.

I sure hope its the former rather that the latter .. :H

Dave

Comment

Working...
              X