Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 17th Septembet

Good morning, folksies

I could have done with a bit more sleep. Just hope I don't nod off during one of the sessions.

Have a lekker day.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tips, could have done with more sleep myself but woke suddenly from a really crazy dream and that's me up.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning tips and tabs

crazy dreams here too, tabs. Wish something nice would happen in them for once. Fortunately I don't remember most of them.

Comment

Good morning MrT, Tabbers, Reccie and to all

Been having weird dreams past few nights too- cant mind exactly what's in them but been waking up at all hours with me hands clenched and so stiff and scared

Tummy still out of sorts here too - fed up with it already!

How are ye all?

Comment

Good morning Tippperrrrrooooo, Reccybear, KTabbers, Sweetypea and a yappity yap to Amy.

'Fraid to say I've had the sleep fairy the last few days, you are just darlings to let me have her for a bit.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1557414 wrote: Good morning Tippperrrrrooooo, Reccybear, KTabbers, Sweetypea and a yappity yap to Amy.

'Fraid to say I've had the sleep fairy the last few days, you are just darlings to let me have her for a bit.
            Morning Jackie

If you've had the sleep fairy, I musta had her psychotic sister escaped from some asylum, judging by the weird shitty dreams she's dished out!! Wanna swap them?

Comment

Hello again, yeah weird dreams, I don't mind because I remember I got my dreams back again the last time I got sober. Still a way off from that but last night was a vast improvement by my standards and I see returning dreamtime as an positive sign that there is still some activity in my soggy grey matter.

Comment

Might be worth a quick squizz.

Dream Moods A-Z Dream Dictionary

Crikey I must zooooooooooooooooooooooom out of the door. Didn't realise the time. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hmmm seems could be on to something here, further investigation needed.

Karen Peters -The Dreams of Alcoholic Men in Early Sobriety- ASD Dream Time Magazine

Needless to say drinking was a big part of last nights weird dream.

Comment

Morning sweetypea and Jackie

Hope you get over the tummy bug soon peapie.

I'm the same as you with the dreams, tabbers - the dreams started to come back when I cut down on the booze.

Just made some of that chimchimney sauce zenners mentioned yesterday - it's rather good! I like it better than pesto and it's much less expensive to make too. :goodjob:

Comment

Morning all Ktab, I have been thinking about you and am glad to see you. Sending positive thoughts to you, my friend.

Could not get to sleep last night since the Sleep Fairy is favoring JC lately ..lol. She stopped by briefly and I got some sleep finally though Really trying to deal with work right now. I am thankful to be working, but I have never been so surrounded my negativity and stress in all teh years I have been there. Not making me want to drink, just making me want to run screaming from the building. Our executives are telling us nothing about what is going on with the company, which has always been the way they do things. Don't talk about it and there are no problems, right? There certainly are no jobs these days in publishing so I am kind of stuck. Gotta suck it up. Oh well, off to get ready for the day. Thanks for always listening. Have a happy and positive day guys.

X X O O Waggy
                      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

morning all, sleep fairy scarcely bothers to visit me at all since i moved, got a little under 7 hours by virtue of not having to be at boring enrollment stuff til 11 - but half 2 came and went with my eyes still open. woke up to a request to use my art on an official page, 2 t-shirt sales and just 3 likes from 500 though so not all bad, bit of a buzz to keep me awake for the morning.

used to have alot of weird dreams, but thankfully not in a long while - always very intense and upsetting when I do though - can actually leave me shaken for a day or two so glad they've not been back to visit me of late.

hope you feel better soon sweetpea

I'm off out in 15, busy day today, but soundgarden tomorrow so not so bad

-inchy
                        I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

sweetpea29;1557406 wrote: Good morning MrT, Tabbers, Reccie and to all

Been having weird dreams past few nights too- cant mind exactly what's in them but been waking up at all hours with me hands clenched and so stiff and scared

Tummy still out of sorts here too - fed up with it already!

How are ye all?
                          :l Sweetie - I reckon you are over tired & your body needs rest!

Comment

:waving: Army

Comment

Yo Satz :waving:

Workin hard?

Just up after laying down again- lazy sod is me!

Comment

Working...
                              X