Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 17th Septembet

RIGHT !!!

WTF is EVERYONE ???:gramps:

Comment

sweetpea29;1557490 wrote: Yo Satz :waving:

Workin hard?

Just up after laying down again- lazy sod is me!
      Role reversal PP

You need to rest that poor body !:l
      Your body is telling you to take time out & you must listen

Comment

Hello ladies, off to work soon. On another note I made the mistake of getting out of the shower and onto the bathroom scales. Heaviest I have ever been in my life :upset: wonder if all the booze and eating crap when drinking have had anything to do with it :upset:
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

satz123;1557501 wrote: Role reversal PP

You need to rest that poor body !:l
          Your body is telling you to take time out & you must listen
          OK Satz yer the doc after all! Do feel awful guilty and lazy tho! Have to start a bit o study for interview tomorrow but gotta eat first.

KTAB;1557505 wrote:
          Hello ladies, off to work soon. On another note I made the mistake of getting out of the shower and onto the bathroom scales. Heaviest I have ever been in my life :upset: wonder if all the booze and eating crap when drinking have had anything to do with it :upset:
          Hiya Tabbers Feck Im still trying to sort out me weight- tis no easy :no:
          Are ye off the booze again?

Comment

KTAB;1557505 wrote: Hello ladies, off to work soon. On another note I made the mistake of getting out of the shower and onto the bathroom scales. Heaviest I have ever been in my life :upset: wonder if all the booze and eating crap when drinking have had anything to do with it :upset:
            Poor Tabs :l
            Between us all here - we know all there is to know - as you turn this around :thumbs:

Comment

Try this - so it's not so hard on you in the morning :
              Sorry !!!

Bathroom Scale Mod (for a kinder, gentler morning)

Comment

satz123;1557522 wrote: Try this - so it's not so hard on you in the morning :
                Sorry !!!

:H I just don't have scales use clothes as judge!

Where's Mr D'ARSEY???? Come out we miss you xx

Comment

Sorry !!!

Yes! I can live with that set of scales! :H

Marnin/arvo chaps and chapesses!

Reccy... I'm glad you liked the chimchiminey sauce... I used some of it last night on the langoustine tails... 'twas delish!

Tabbers... The weight will come off when you stop noshing on the goodies. That was my MO and all... snacking on shite half in the bag. To be honest, I'm still a late night snacker... I'm finding it a really hard habit to break. But at least I'm not in my REALLY fat fat clothes now! I'm only semi-fat.

Sweety... Are yer resting up over there in Eire?

Tipps... What the feck month is Septembet?

:waving: @ a'body else!

I've been having dreams too. Sunday night I dreamt I was in prison for a DUI. I didn't get sentenced to go, I decided to put myself in there... I was hating every minute of it, couldn't stand the rest of the inmates, and I woke up feeling really freaked out! I don't often remember my dreams but I remember THAT one! :egad:

Comment

sweetpea29;1557526 wrote:
                    Where's Mr D'ARSEY???? Come out we miss you xx

I second that. I don't want to be "The Only Scot on the Thread"... So get yer Scottish arse back here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if7FuZaZ7ss[/video]]Little Britain. The only gay in the village. - YouTube

Comment

FROGLET ??????
                      Hop over here - don't have us to go get yer :egad:

Comment

:waving: Zenny

How're doing?

Indeed, I am resting up and being a right lazy mare, doing bits and bobs of housework between sit downs at 'puter! Tis exhausting:H

Comment

Zenstyle;1557530 wrote: Yes! I can live with that set of scales! :H

Marnin/arvo chaps and chapesses!

Reccy... I'm glad you liked the chimchiminey sauce... I used some of it last night on the langoustine tails... 'twas delish!

Tabbers... The weight will come off when you stop noshing on the goodies. That was my MO and all... snacking on shite half in the bag. To be honest, I'm still a late night snacker... I'm finding it a really hard habit to break. But at least I'm not in my REALLY fat fat clothes now! I'm only semi-fat.

Sweety... Are yer resting up over there in Eire?

Tipps... What the feck month is Septembet?

:waving: @ a'body else!

I've been having dreams too. Sunday night I dreamt I was in prison for a DUI. I didn't get sentenced to go, I decided to put myself in there... I was hating every minute of it, couldn't stand the rest of the inmates, and I woke up feeling really freaked out! I don't often remember my dreams but I remember THAT one! :egad:
                          :waving: Zennerooney !

Comment

:waving: Satzy and Sweety!

Sweety... enjoy pootling and taking it easy. I'm having a bit of a pootle meself today... thought I was going to still be editting the Lease from yesterday but yer wan indoors got up early and finished it orf. Must admit, he's a helluva lot faster than moi... So I'm now left pootling! Will prolly wash the floors. The whole house has now been hoovered so the situation's not quite as dire as it was!

Satzy... I'm taking it yer back in the bowels of the workhouse today?

Comment

Zenstyle;1557557 wrote:
                              Satzy... I'm taking it yer back in the bowels of the workhouse today?
                              Ah Jazus yes - God love me :upset:
                              I realised I am not busy enough.
                              And even if they gave me stuff to do - I have no interest in it at the minute - BORING AS HELL !!

Need out - or at least a change of job within !
                              I want to make a difference by doing my day's work - not happening at present !

Comment

Sorry !!!

That's more than a little scary, can only imagine what DW would say if she saw me building that thing.
                                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                                X