X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 17th Septembet

think i might be in trouble
    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Hiya Inchy... What's up hun?

Comment

went out, smoked pot, f*cking building manager just followed me back in, I swear I'm gonna get kicked out - he didn't say anything but i'm losing my mind here

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Ahh surely he'd be used to seeing a bit of that from the students? You might be a wee bit paranoid from the pot. Go and take a shower and stick your clothes in the wash... and don't keep anything around OK?

I feel blessed to be 50! lol

It will be OK... go and have a shower and try and relax... XXX

Comment

InChains;1557699 wrote: went out, smoked pot, f*cking building manager just followed me back in, I swear I'm gonna get kicked out - he didn't say anything but i'm losing my mind here
            You are probably imagining it BUT if unis do get an idea you are doing drugs on the premises I do believe they can kick you out. Just be careful. Cannabis is unfortunate in that it has a distinctive smell.
            I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

thanks zen, got myself all worked up, gonna go try n relax

Comment

Zenstyle;1557703 wrote: Ahh surely he'd be used to seeing a bit of that from the students? You might be a wee bit paranoid from the pot. Go and take a shower and stick your clothes in the wash... and don't keep anything around OK?

I feel blessed to be 50! lol

It will be OK... go and have a shower and try and relax... XXX
                I barely saw any drugs in halls, only came across them in local civvie population.
                I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

I think UKB has the right idea there Inchy, and you do have to be careful. For tonight though, just chillax. We can talk about the "being careful" bit on the morrow... or if you should even be dabbling... Yeah, I know, I'm an old fart! )

Comment

I love ALL you army folks and NEED to read your words of wisdom (and especially your silliness) on a daily basis. You keep me grounded.

Please don't anybody go away:sendinglove:
                    AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Working...
                    X