Paid Suscription?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paid Suscription?

I have signed up for the paid subscription and I cannot get access to the paid side or contact anyone at all regarding this. Does anyone at all know anything about the paid subscription and/or is anyone else a paid subscriber?

Paid Suscription?

Hey, I am a subscriber....I got a PM from Roberta Jewell (I'm sure if was on her behalf) welcoming me and telling me what it all entitled....did you get a Private Message??
    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
    Tool Box
    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Paid Suscription?

When I subscribed, I recall it taking a bit of time for the subscription to take effect
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Paid Suscription?

I did not get a PM? Where would I get one? Is there a Instant message service included in the subscription on the site? It has been over a week and I still have no Subscription.

Comment

Paid Suscription?

I ended up PMing Roberta Jewell asking about my subscription. When on the main forum page, you'll see her name at the top, click on it and that will show her info along with a place you can PM her or whoever is representing her. This is what I had to do. It took a couple of days to get a response.

Up in the top right corner of the page is a block with your user name. If there's a PM, a little envelope will be flashing.

The top blue bar to the left show User CP, where you also can go to PM, do your settings etc.

I like supporting this site but they do make it difficult. I am assuming it is all volunteers and so it does take time.

Sam
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Paid Suscription?

They are asleep @ the wheel, and have been for a long time.

Comment

Working...
            X