Army Thread... 18th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breakfast will be served after this announcement. Maybe. If someone will get into the kitchen!

Okies... we've had a bit of an upset. We're a diverse bunch of people on this thread and nobody is right and nobody is wrong. That's what makes us unique. The only thing we all have in common, at the end of the day, is we are just mere mortals. And if ye ken about the brotherhood of man, as mere mortals we should stand united. When the space ships turn up we will be clinging to one another! Clinging I telz ya!!! Oops sorry!

I know my way of dealing with stuff is to make light of things. So I have got bugger all else of any use to impart except this... Can all the good people that belong to this thread please check in forthwith. It's a new day.

Zennifer present and accounted for. And me bed's made.

This girl is checking in too! I read this thread everyday and you are all family to me (I got a crazy real family too so this feels like home to me)

I hope everyone checks in today and has a beautiful day!

I am eating oreo's and drinking diet pepsi and getting ready for bed, so yes I am nuts

Hi Zenny! How's everything with you?
    AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Hiya Red! Long time no chat! :l

I'm eating non-GMO Kettlecorn and I'll wake up with it stuck in my teeth! LOL... not really... I will brush. )

Things are good this end. Just ticking along really, nothing exciting at all to report. Oh, except I went to Scotland in June!

How are things with you?

Comment

And by the way... get back to posting on the thread Red! LOL... I was off brushing my teeth when I thought about it! )

Comment

Good morning.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Marnin' Tabbers! Have a good day my friend.

I'm orf to the leaba... flip side... X

Comment

p.s. Tabbers... Well done on getting things under control again. It's not an easy thing to do and it takes a fighting spirit... X

Comment

Thanks Zennifer, but not quite there yet . A word of warning to anyone reading, in my experience every time it gets harder to try and get it back, undoubtably this is progressive.
                Night nite.
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning army sorry I've been missing a few days keyboard and internet was acting up but seems ok now. The cats had me awake early for food and to go out so still tired. Going to get a few more hours kip so be back later.

Comment

I just woke back up with the lappers blinking at me... Jayzus! Nice to see you FoxyLoxy... was wondering what you were up to. :l Not long till your cruise... I am so jealous!

Tabbers... I hear you on it getting harder each time. It's kind of the same thing with getting older and dealing with any kind of crap. I was lucky as I had an opportunity to put myself in "time out" (rehab) and that gave me 28 days to re-think my modus operandi. Or is that operandus? Whatever. But the point is that it's possible to take a step back and have a wee think about things... and re-evaluate as it were. And there IS peace to be had. It's just a question of digging deep and finding it. You have it in you.

Right... I am really off to sleep!

Comment

Good Morning

Comment

Morning army

Reccybear reporting for duty.

Comment

Good morning Army :hallo:

Didn't even have the sleep fairy's psycho sister last night- must of had 2 hours sleep max:upset:

Need all the 'Mammy' (Jacks n Molls!) and any prayers going spare today- not for the job as such, still dunno where I'd wanna go, but just that I can speak and not be a quivering mess in front of panel. Oh, Im sooooo nervous!

Hope ye all have a grand Wednesday

Comment

sweetpea29;1557844 wrote: Good morning Army :hallo:

Didn't even have the sleep fairy's psycho sister last night- must of had 2 hours sleep max:upset:

Need all the 'Mammy' (Jacks n Molls!) and any prayers going spare today- not for the job as such, still dunno where I'd wanna go, but just that I can speak and not be a quivering mess in front of panel. Oh, Im sooooo nervous!

Hope ye all have a grand Wednesday
                            Morning peapie

Is it your interview today? Best of luck, if so! I hope it goes well for you. Shame about the lack of sleep. Are you over the tummy bug yet, cos if not I'd give them a ring and say you're not well enough to attend. You need to be well enough to do yourself some sort of justice.

Comment

morning all, most of you just got a pm from me, if i forgot anybody then sorry, I haven't long been up, doing a sponsored sober month for the whole of october for a cancer charity
                              I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Working...
                              X