Army Thread Thursday 19th Sept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EnglishWriter77;1558257 wrote: Hey Reccy, Ktabs, Inchy, and UKB!

I'm bringing yonks back, Zen! :P

Most times our fire alarm went off in halls it was because someone came in and made toast pissed up!

The biggest annoyance though was the clown who would unplug the fridge freezer to iron his 'pulling shirt' and forget to plug it back in. I don't know how he survived a term to be honest..

EW
    :H Ah yer bringing happy back memories. We had a ball when living in halls- afore we became proper nurses - only thing there were communal kitchens and if ya had luxuries like cheese they didn't last a night! Didn't have weight worries then!

Comment

got better than firemen sweetpea, speant the evening watching mr chris cornell haha
      I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

EnglishWriter77;1558257 wrote: Hey Reccy, Ktabs, Inchy, and UKB!

I'm bringing yonks back, Zen! :P

Most times our fire alarm went off in halls it was because someone came in and made toast pissed up!

The biggest annoyance though was the clown who would unplug the fridge freezer to iron his 'pulling shirt' and forget to plug it back in. I don't know how he survived a term to be honest..

EW
        :H:H:H

I was a "mature student" and owned my own house when I went back to skool thank feck. But I can remember the first flat I shared in Aberdeen... holy crap. It had rising damp EVERYWHERE and us 3 girls that didn't even have a washing machine used to complain like feck about it but the Landlord did nowt. We used to take our (hand washed) jeans out on the back lawn and one would take one end, one would take the other... and we'd TWIST them to get the water out! :H Then we'd go to work the next day looking posh in our best "frocks"! :H (Two of us worked for the same lawyers office.)

Comment

sweetpea29;1558258 wrote:

Soooo Inchy- you got the firemen then?! No Fair!:upset:
          :H:H:H

OK... I am going to try for a bit more shut eye. I've only got the bag of Kettle Corn in the bed now so that's not good! :upset: Obviously need to turn the bleedin lights out before I bloat up like a balloon.

I'll see yiz in a bit! XXX

Comment

InChains;1558263 wrote: got better than firemen sweetpea, speant the evening watching mr chris cornell haha
            :H Just had to google him! Aye he looks noice!

Ya know? It's great to hear you sounding so positive and dare I say it, happy, young Inchy

Comment

Zenstyle;1558265 wrote: :H:H:H

OK... I am going to try for a bit more shut eye. I've only got the bag of Kettle Corn in the bed now so that's not good! :upset: Obviously need to turn the bleedin lights out before I bloat up like a balloon.

I'll see yiz in a bit! XXX
              Sweetdreams Zennie xx

Comment

sweetpea29;1558258 wrote: Don't understand the dog vaccination thingy Reccie- what ya mean bout her being safe to go out? Is she not allowed out at all?
                She can go out in the garden now sweetie, but not anywhere other dogs may have been, which basically means everywhere else. In fact I'm not even sure if the garden is truly safe cos of foxes, but it's not practical to keep her in all day cos she'd go bonkers and so would I!

Comment

Zenstyle;1558254 wrote: Good morning Reccy and Inchy... :l:l

I hope the shots aren't too dear Reccy. I had a conniption last time I took my pair in... the prices had gone up since last year and I was a bit gobsmacked TBH. Don't pay that for my own visit to the quack!
                  Oops...missed this! I've already paid for it zenny, around ?95 for 3 lots of shots, but I don't know how much the annual booster will be. I'm thinking of trying to find a less expensive vet for future use though.

Comment

GREETINGS FROM SKIVERVILLE inkele:

Comment

Recluse;1558315 wrote: Oops...missed this! I've already paid for it zenny, around ?95 for 3 lots of shots, but I don't know how much the annual booster will be. I'm thinking of trying to find a less expensive vet for future use though.
                      For 99 quid, Vets4Pets did an annual booster program. One price for life! If you have one near you Reccie.

EW
                      If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

evening guys how's tricks?
                        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Hey Pinkie - good...you?
                          If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

:hallo: Folksies

Just popping in before we have to go out again. Wet and miserable in Cape Town, but my holidays start tomorrow, so the weather doesn't matter.
                            I'll do whatever it takes
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hi Tips and LPC

Drizzly here, mobile signal on the blink and it's ninja time later this evening.
                              I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Excited

I am a new by here. I signed into this site today and I am absolutely delighted to meet friends that may be experiencing the same things I am. Yes, I am an Alcoholic! I am presently at home recuperating from a terrible fall. My face is completely black and blue, my forward swollen and in pain. I look like a monster to say the least!
                                Yes, drinking is a serious problem for me! But today joining this site will be encouraging and supportive! I have ordered some herbal Rudza capsules, which I know work differently for everyone. But as soon as I receive them and begin taking them, I will give everyone a daily report of how I feel. I do pray that the results are favorable, so that through my positive journey I will be able to help others. Please keep in touch and let me know what you are doing to quit drinking and share all you can give to help me and everyone else on this site.
                                Blessings and a warm hug to all!

Comment

Working...
                                X