Army Thread Thursday 19th Sept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pitbull lover;1558380 wrote: I am a new by here. I signed into this site today and I am absolutely delighted to meet friends that may be experiencing the same things I am. Yes, I am an Alcoholic! I am presently at home recuperating from a terrible fall. My face is completely black and blue, my forward swollen and in pain. I look like a monster to say the least!
    Yes, drinking is a serious problem for me! But today joining this site will be encouraging and supportive! I have ordered some herbal Rudza capsules, which I know work differently for everyone. But as soon as I receive them and begin taking them, I will give everyone a daily report of how I feel. I do pray that the results are favorable, so that through my positive journey I will be able to help others. Please keep in touch and let me know what you are doing to quit drinking and share all you can give to help me and everyone else on this site.
    Blessings and a warm hug to all!
    Hi Pitbull

Urgghh, I remember having a swollen nose, couldn't remember much but had visions of me and an icy stone step meeting head on.

Not good.

Do you refer to Kudzu?Some people do say they help but I think much is within yourself.
    I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

:waving: Howyiz - anyone about ??

Comment

Yo doc :wavin:

I think my eyes and my computer screen are gonna get married. They cant stop staring at one another...

How you doing?

Comment

RunningCourage;1558402 wrote: Yo doc :wavin:

I think my eyes and my computer screen are gonna get married. They cant stop staring at one another...

How you doing?
          I'm great Froglet - home alone these days - Mr S gone to races in Kerry !
          Whatya doin' on the 'puter ?

Comment

satz123;1558405 wrote: I'm great Froglet - home alone these days - Mr S gone to races in Kerry !
            Whatya doin' on the 'puter ?
            What?! You're home alone? Oh no...

And did you say Mr S runs?! :egad:

On the 'puter, I'm teasing myself with next years aims with running. Do i try for Ultra marathons? As well as a mountain marathon (Glencoe)? And trying to fit it all in around travel and work. Bit of a jigsaw :H

Comment

RunningCourage;1558407 wrote: What?! You're home alone? Oh no...

And did you say Mr S runs?! :egad:

On the 'puter, I'm teasing myself with next years aims with running. Do i try for Ultra marathons? As well as a mountain marathon (Glencoe)? And trying to fit it all in around travel and work. Bit of a jigsaw :H
              A) HORSE racing silly
              B) Where you travelling to ?
              C) Do the mountain one I say

Comment

satz123;1558409 wrote: A) HORSE racing silly
                B) Where you travelling to ?
                C) Do the mountain one I say
                A) Ah.
                B) Well - got to go to Aberdeenshire for 2-3 days a week as of Oct with this new job... so makes running not as straight forward, but i'll work it out.
                C) Mountain's in Oct next year - plenty of time to beef up the legs.... tempted by THE WALL too - it's here: A WALL

Comment

:wavin:

I'll be back to Skiverville in a jiffy if it's not closed... have a couple things left to do and then SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!

Comment

Evening Zenny :hallo:

Comment

Hiya Arsey!!! :wavin:

Comment

RunningCourage;1558412 wrote:
                        C) Mountain's in Oct next year - plenty of time to beef up the legs.... tempted by THE WALL too - it's here: A WALL
                        Jayzus! Just make sure you stay on the RIGHT SIDE OF IT!!! :egad:

Comment

Zenstyle;1558421 wrote: Jayzus! Just make sure you stay on the RIGHT SIDE OF IT!!! :egad:
                          It's so bleedin small I wont know whether there's a wall there or not most of the time!

Comment

Gawd had me hair done, then nodded off. Have a quick :wavin: while I peel me eyes open and have a read back.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

RunningCourage;1558424 wrote: It's so bleedin small I wont know whether there's a wall there or not most of the time!
                              Well for the love of all things sacred, make sure ye don't fall over and end up on THEIR turf!!! :H

Oh hello Jackie Claire......................

:H

Comment

Yay, looks good I could wave you off at one end, Jacs could welcome you at the other. Not sure if that will improve your running or send you off in the opposite direction!
                                I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Working...
                                X