Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 19th Sept

Good Morning Army,

I'm a bit sleep still as first time I've 'laid in' for yonks!

Hope the various jobs and cake stands go swimmingly today - I'm doing some video editing for my friend Scott, and got my support worker meeting at 10 - oh joys!

Hav a Top Thursday y'all!

EW
    If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Morning Zen and EW :hallo:

Yeah was wondering bout MrT too

Comment

MARNIN EW!

It's been yonks since I've heard "yonks"! ;o) Have fun with the editing! X

Comment

Sorry gotta run, late for work, almost.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Have a good day at the office Tabbers. I hope things are going well for you work-wise and AL-wise. Keep us posted, OK... :l

Comment

Zenstyle;1558239 wrote: Good morning troops! Awake at Silly Freaking o'Clock! There are two guilty looking cats on the bed. Methinks they were having a play fight and woke me up. Wee FECKERS!!!

In case anyone thinks I have superhuman internet skills... I go to sleep with a 14" laptop beside me! And my phone. And my hair clip... always have that there. OMG, perhaps I'm a freak??? :egad:

These wee fuckers are biting each others arses... it's their game... the Arse Biting Game. This is obviously why I'm awake. Really funny actually but NOT as 4 a.m. I throb them to death though, and I'm lucky they are mostly on my time schedule... this is unusual.

Maybe I'll just get up and edit more of the latest exciting document! "Coming to a cinema near you soon.... the latest boring lease!" (See how quick I got into complaining about working... I'm a natural!) Skiverville BETTER be open today!

Satzuma... sorry "DOC"... you're having a charity event at the Big People's Office? And yer on the CAKE STAND?! Do they not know what they've done there? Profits are now in the toilet as we speak no doubt!!! :H Where the feck were you yesterday? We had a Wanted Poster up for you. (It was a chicken, granted, but the best one could do at short notice...)

Arsey... Where's MY feckin poem?!! I'm feeling left out here! :H (Not really but what the hay... I'll give it a shot!)

Just read your post Foxy... I HEAR ya on them feckin cats!!!

Good luck with the scanner Jacks. Try and avoid scanning rude parts yer shouldn't!!!

Mollers... I hope things are working out better today. (She is having a bit of a challenge just now... I think its OK for me to say that.) Life gets in the way sometimes, fuck it all... ( All we really want to do is PLAY and be happy, or is that just me?

And where is Tipps?
              OMG I often have laptop next to me, plus smartphone in bed AND hairclipped up(or clip on the side).

There is another person who does this?:shocked:
              I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Morning.

Just showing my face.

Your interview yesterday sounded positive peapie, fingers crossed for you.

Hoping to get another run in once my breakfast's had a chance to settle and then take amy for her second lot of vaccinations this afternoon. She'll be safe to go out and about in another week or so.

Hope everyone has a good day, whether you're working or skiving or dreaming of firemen.

Comment

morning all, amazing night last night, had some trouble getting home but made it a little past midnight, nodded off about 1 then some jackass set off the fire alarm at half 2. HALF FECKING 2. well I didn't exactly proceed immediately to my nearest exit point at that time - got my boots, jacket phone n keys n stood moaning outside the building with a about 100 other students, some poor lads came down wrapped in duvets bless 'em. I'm off home tomorrow morning for the weekend, with another of my lovely to do lists on the go before then - and a project i haven't really done to review... oops
                  I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Ukblonde;1558248 wrote: OMG I often have laptop next to me, plus smartphone in bed AND hairclipped up(or clip on the side).

There is another person who does this?:shocked:
                    :H

Kindred spirits!

Yeah... that's me every night!

Comment

Recluse;1558249 wrote: Morning.

Just showing my face.

Your interview yesterday sounded positive peapie, fingers crossed for you.

Hoping to get another run in once my breakfast's had a chance to settle and then take amy for her second lot of vaccinations this afternoon. She'll be safe to go out and about in another week or so.

Hope everyone has a good day, whether you're working or skiving or dreaming of firemen.
                      reminds me of getting my dog his jabs, we took him out before he was safe to be on the ground and carried him about - bless him he was scared of the wind, kept trying to bat it away from his nose!

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

InChains;1558250 wrote: morning all, amazing night last night, had some trouble getting home but made it a little past midnight, nodded off about 1 then some jackass set off the fire alarm at half 2. HALF FECKING 2. well I didn't exactly proceed immediately to my nearest exit point at that time - got my boots, jacket phone n keys n stood moaning outside the building with a about 100 other students, some poor lads came down wrapped in duvets bless 'em. I'm off home tomorrow morning for the weekend, with another of my lovely to do lists on the go before then - and a project i haven't really done to review... oops
                        Ha ha, yes I remember this very well, trying to prize eyes open at stupid times in the morning cos someone's come back and is trying to burn toast or chips. A down jacket is very useful for those moments. Did the fire brigade turn up?I was informed that the local brigade where I was in halls were very good looking, so next time it happened I payed more attention. Definitely made it more bearable.:H
                        I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Good morning Reccy and Inchy... :l:l

I hope the shots aren't too dear Reccy. I had a conniption last time I took my pair in... the prices had gone up since last year and I was a bit gobsmacked TBH. Don't pay that for my own visit to the quack!

Incheroo... LOVE that challenge you are doing for October... a brill idea. I'm hoping you'll make loads of new friends there at Uni (even if some are wrapped in duvets!) and that it is going to be a really positive influence for you... X

Comment

alas, it was simply general jackassery - nothing even on fire haha. no way was i leaving my room unlocked, has trouble with former students trying to break back into their old rooms apparently so I took my good sweet time leaving the building haha

anybody wanna buy me tickets to soundgardens second london date tonight? only ?40 xD

Comment

Hey Reccy, Ktabs, Inchy, and UKB!

I'm bringing yonks back, Zen! :P

Most times our fire alarm went off in halls it was because someone came in and made toast pissed up!

The biggest annoyance though was the clown who would unplug the fridge freezer to iron his 'pulling shirt' and forget to plug it back in. I don't know how he survived a term to be honest..

EW
                              If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Morning Inchy, Recciebear and YouKay :hallo:

Soooo Inchy- you got the firemen then?! No Fair!:upset:

Don't understand the dog vaccination thingy Reccie- what ya mean bout her being safe to go out? Is she not allowed out at all?

How are you this morn YouKay?

Waiting on me Dad to land here with his drill- hopefully gonna get things put up that have benn sitting on the floor this past 4 years!

Comment

Working...
                                X