Army Thread... 20th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a roilly early start to the thread as I'm going to go for the most gargantuan sleep ever known to womankind and you may not see me for... oh... hours? I wanted to give yiz my news though! I'm off to see male strippers on the morrow's eve! Yeah, I know... drag queens and male strippers... what can I tell ya? I like to live life on the edge...

To be honest... I thought, when I got out of rehab, that life, as I knew it, was over. That's not the case though. I did leave the old Zenners behind and that is a good thing. But here I am... looking forward to a girls night out and I'm pretty sure it'll be fun. )

I hope everyone has a lekker POETS day, whatever you're doing...

Hey Zen - enjoy the strippers. :H Don't forget your dollar bills.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Ahhhh! Thanks Nora! I'll swing by the ATM tomorrow! :thumbsup I would NOT want to disappoint the fellers... :H :new:

Comment

Cheeses, Zennie! :H

What an image to wake up to.

A lekker Friday indeed, though. And most definitely POETS day. Make it a good one, folksies!
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Aye well... thought ye'd like that Tipps! :H

I'm swinging by to pick yer Ma and Mrs T up... tell them to be ready at seven! Good times!

Comment

Morning everyone. How are you all?
            The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

Girly! How are YOU more like... :l

I was thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were doing. I hope you're on form... X

Comment

Girly... I hope all is well. I think the schools are back now (?) so I guess you're back to work. Don't be a stranger! I have to go now as I need to get some shut eye... but maybe see you a bit later in the day... X

Comment

Morning guys
                  I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Hi Mollers I 'm okay yeah, works a little bit stressful, teenagers who self harm, and have suicidal feelings a lot, stays with you a wee bit, so i'm trying to learn to put it to oneside, i'm getting there being able to seperate I think it will take a little while though
                    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Yeah i'm learning how to seperate, will take a little while

How's joe nd the kids?
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Hiya everyone.

Made a big breakthrough yesterday and come clean to hubby and a friend. managed to cut down big style lastnight so tonight i'll have even less. got stomach and liver pains and i can't stop throwing up sweating and shaking. time to change!!
                        The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

Comment

Hi girly whirly, hope tonight u manage to cut down
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

HA HA MOLLERS, THATS IT GIRL DON'T LET THE MENFOLK GET YA DOWN, LOL
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I have to. my friend popped in yesterday and found me shaking and covered in blood from my nose x

Comment

Working...
                              X