hi all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi all!

hope everybody's doing ok, i've been away for a while and i just kinda wanted to say hi, and thanks for all the help i got when i was in trouble. Things are still a little crappy but the main thing is that i am noooo where near as bad a state i was! i've managed to get a little bit of control back with my boozin! anyways.....enough waffling! like i said, just wanted to say hi, say hello sometime chrysa!!

all the best to all, lee.

hi all!

:wavin: Right back at you!
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

hi all!

Hello, Nice to meet you. I'm a newbie (Jan.) Would love to get to know you.
      Mary

Comment

hi all!

lj,

Hi.... Glad you are here.
        Abby

Comment

hi all!

Hi lj,

Welcome back, good to see that you are doing well xx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

hi all!

thanks all! i kind of feel like i've come home after a long stay away! simey, would like to get to know you aswell! where is mountains of va!! would that be virginia!?! i'm useless at geography!

i'm happy to be back.x

lee.

Comment

hi all!

LEE !!

Lee !!
              My darling!!! You made my day!!!!
              I have been away also but now back!!! I wrote a note yesterday but must not have hit send.

I was so honored that you mentioned my name!!! I'm so happy to hear from you & that you are OK. Tell more....how is your job, Mum, apartment, love life ... sweet boy!!!!

LuvYou,
              C :l :l :l :l

Comment

hi all!

keep your pecker up!!

Hey chrysa whats all this "boy" business!!! i'll have you know i hit the BIG 3-0 last year! coming up to the big 3-1 soon! oh nooooooo! Anyways in answer to your question i've been through a bit of a bad patch recently but not due to drinking because i've given myself a big slap round the back of the head and got my act together! a little bit anyway!!

just got myself a new job and a pay rise!! my new title.....administrative stock controller(that means i'm a general lackey!). Regarding my apartment i'm planning to move very soon as i think my landlord has the meters rigged, i got an electricity bill last month for.......1680 pounds!! for 3 months worth!! methinks somethings wrong there!!

how did you know my mother had been ill, maybe i told you a while ago, she's fine now thank god(she still gets on my nerves though!).

i hope you and everybody else out there are doing well and still working hard to reach a compromise with the problem that all of us on here are having to face.

an old british saying........ "keep your pecker up!"

keep up the hard work, best wishes to all.

Lee.x

Comment

Working...
                X